Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi from Ontario

Boris417

Reaction score
Hi guys

Its Boris from Ontario, Canada. I am newbie to this forum. I m 22 years old and still a student of University. I am also doing a part time job on a garage. I am not much familiar with cars so that's why i am joining this forum to expand my knowledge about Trucks. My interests are driving new cars and i like the unique modifications. I hope it will be a great time with you and I will find much stuff for increasing my knowledge. Thanks for reading my intro. Now its your turn...

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Hey Boris, Welcome to the underground! :top:
Which university do you studying at? Where in Ontario are ya from?

cwatt

Reaction score
Hi Boris,

I'm also from Ontario, and also went to University there. Do you have a car already? Are there any modifications that you're interested in? Where would you like to see your knowledge of trucks take you?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Good luck in your studies.

What to do want to know about the Tacoma? If you have specific questions, there are many knowledgable members who can answer them.

Ask away!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome Boris. You've come to the right place. Be sure you check out the vendor threads and surf around and get familiarized with the site!!:top:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Hey Boris, welcome to XRU! Feel free to let us know what kind of Q&A's you got.

CFDrunner

Reaction score
Hey Boris, these people are great on here. i have only been a member of this site for a few months now and everyone is willing to help.

LeadFoot

Reaction score
welcome to the underground where there is an infinite wealth of knowledge

Top Bottom