Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi

Redmann

Reaction score
Hey I just joined up and wanted to say hi. I love these trucks and would really like to get a used one ASAP. I really like all the mods available and have been looking at this sight for a while now when I was deciding if I wanted to get one.

Ms.hottacoX

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! You're in the right place, great truck and really great and helpful people here on XRU!

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Hopefully you can get your X soon

xrgilly

Reaction score
post your location perhaps somebody has one for u

absolut

Reaction score
Where u from? Hope ufind one. My buddy is also looking for one. Good luck.

Redmann

Reaction score
I would like to get a used one if possible but it doesn't seem like there are many in Houston. I am willing to fly wherever one is and drive it back though

RRX

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Check autotrader there is alway so in there.

Redmann

Reaction score
Autotrader huh I'll check it out

Oh and what should I watch out for?

Last edited:

RRX

Reaction score
Well seeing that if you get one off autotrader or some site like that I would get a unmodded one as you really wont know the history on it.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Good luck w/ the search. If you test drive 1 you might not want to take it back. Welcome to the Underground.

Redmann

Reaction score
I know they hold their value well but honestly what is a fair price.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to The site.....be sure u check us out at Lightsource for all your illuminated needs.

Redmann

Reaction score
So does light source have LEDs for all the light sockets like map light courtesy light ? I figure you have headlights. What about for the gauges? I saw a picture of someone that changed the gauges to blue and it looked really nice

Ohh Ohh how bout for like the climate controls. I switched out some light on my wife's beetle and there actually wasn't a way to change out the light for defrost

Last edited:

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
welcome to the site, have fun when you get it. Its an awesome truck for the size! Like they said about looking on auto trader, have not looked in awhile but i have seen some there!

Rob

Top Bottom