Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HiD Lights

Zigen

Reaction score
Alot of ppl have been asking me where I got my HiD's. So here is the site and I recommend it everyone.. www.Hid-lights.com I have the 65k SuperVision II and have had them for 2 years. I get compliments everywhere I go... Here are some pics... The pics don't show its true color, but the color is actually a diamond white color with Nokya Hyper Yellow fogs.

NewPics023.jpg

NewPics026.jpg

NewPics021.jpg

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I have basically the same setup as Zigen except I have 10000K's. I got the fogs off of ebay for $15. It's really easy to install as long as it's a plug-and-play kit.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
It's really easy to install as long as it's a plug-and-play kit.

:dito: really simple... i think you just need to make sure that your kit has a harness that goes to your battery.. i have heard horror stories of ones that didn't and ended up frying the factory wire harness.

Rodboy

Reaction score
now thats nice, love it, might do the same thing cause i use to have it on my celica:top:

07XR808

Reaction score
yeah oops i meant 9005...

9005=higher wattage (brighter)
h?=stock bulbs

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Hmm...that's really cheap for a HID kit...almost TOO cheap. Some of these ebay kits are just plain junk. H4 is the bulb size you would need though.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
that seems to be the price for all of the ones on ebay around $100+

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
With HIDs, I think it's smarter to stick with major brands (Phillips/McCULLOCH/etc.) These things are pretty unreliable. You gotta pay to play.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I want an hid conversion kit that emits a whitish blue light that is pretty bright for around 200 or less. any suggestions

Top Bottom