Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

High RPM 2nd and 5th shifts.

Hillbilly Deluxe

Reaction score
For 2nd palm the knob to the right.
For 5th palm it to the left as much as possible.
My wife is worried about my truck flipping around the corners.
I told her only if I slide into the curb.
Oh yeah I am having fun.:biggrin:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Well I have seen pictures of X-Runners flipped. In fact there are some that are on here, so just be careful. ;)

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Well I have seen pictures of X-Runners flipped. In fact there are some that are on here, so just be careful. ;)

:dontknow:

truckrollover007.jpg

ddongbap

Reaction score
Yea, but the X-Runner won't flip on solid ground. They'll flip if there are other factors that'll help it along. My first car flipped, when the rear end started to climb a hill, when I was spinning out. My second car, when it was sliding sideways, the tires hooked the dirt, and flipped.

07speedwayblue

Reaction score
WOW.

If you are losing lateral acceleration and feel a slip, let off the gas.
I have come around some pretty tough small u-turns, and started accelerating at the apex, and haven't had any problems as of yet. I feel in control the whole time. 2nd Gear is a good friend. I made my wife almost take a dump in her pants though. Good thing, there are some strong OH-SH*T handles in the truck.

07speedwayblue

Reaction score
It was actually in the rain.
:laugh:

We live in Texas and it's been raining aplenty.
Going on Highway 190 through Temple, and I got off at the exit that takes you back around to the Stratford Inn, there is a U-TURN.

It was great.

Top Bottom