Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Highland Valley and Twin Peaks

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
Saw two today. An SWB on Highland Valley Rd around 11:30am. Then I think it was about 4pm or so, a BSP w/a URD sticker at Twin Peaks. Were either of them from any members here? This is in San Diego for those that don't recognize the streets.

Rick

dramad1

Reaction score
That was me in the bsp. We're you in the Swb? I honked at you turning from ted Williams onto twin peaks. I also spotted a rr with smashed passenger side door panel on poway rd and an Swb off mission ave in San Marcos. Older guy, had a hood deflector thing. I'm always down to mod if you need a hand. My house is open for modding. Lol

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
That was me in the bsp. We're you in the Swb? I honked at you turning from ted Williams onto twin peaks. I also spotted a rr with smashed passenger side door panel on poway rd and an Swb off mission ave in San Marcos. Older guy, had a hood deflector thing. I'm always down to mod if you need a hand. My house is open for modding. Lol

Yeah, that was me...:). And thanks for the invite too. :top:

Rick

Top Bottom