Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HiLux drift truck build

DGXR

Reaction score
Sweet build!!! :rockon:

Wish I had the funds to do something like that.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Now its on SpeedHunters!! :rockon:
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/02/25/guest-blog-nigel-petrie-gt-gt-drift-hilux-build.aspx

1Nigel.jpg

When you have a motor + drivetrain that you're not using from previous project . . .
Plus saving good chunk of money that can be put toward other area on this built, why not.

meh, i suppose, but why not build a Nissan Hardbody/frontier from the ground up? Just a thought, sense hes starting from scratch.....:dontknow:

IDK, BA none the less:top:

fmap4life

Reaction score
I would assume weight and he did say he found that body closest to what he wanted/ price

triumphx

Reaction score
Wow that chassis is beautiful! Looks like a full-size go-kart

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
the hilux is way cleaner though.
This is true...though....
Last I checked Clifford, the point of a drift truck...typically implies drifting it...not spending weeks trying to make the rear rims sit as "hella flush" as possible...

Ill eat my words, when this thing is actually countered over, tanduming with another car...:crinklehair:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I have no idea if it will ever be done, or drifted. But I dont give a shit, you can build a good looking purpose built vehicle, why not do it right the first time.

to each their own. lol.

S7ICKlVlAN

Reaction score
Wow...this is gonna be such a gnarly build. Can't wait for more pics!

Top Bottom