Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holy Snow!

lowchef

Reaction score
:rockon:dude this freaking crazy....were getting snowed in!!!wtf!!!.....I cant wait to go boarding!!

Attachments

• 1219091105.jpg
    1219091105.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 1219091121a.jpg
    1219091121a.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 1219091131a.jpg
    1219091131a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 1219091229a.jpg
    1219091229a.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 1219091123.jpg
    1219091123.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 69

TRD-X

Reaction score
That's just sick!!! Can you find the front door?:laugh:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
So no work? Or they ask yall to drive in the snow?
At 6:30 this morning, I called my boss and he said that we're still open, and to be there at 9am when we open up.

Then about a quarter to 8, he called me back and said "go back to bed, we're closed"

I was like :biggrin:
I really wish that storm was hitting tahoe...

Awesome pictures guys...I am so jealous...

David I do that to my windshield wipers at night if I know its going to snow a lot...that way ice doesn't form on the wiper blades...

I really wish that storm was hitting tahoe...

Awesome pictures guys...I am so jealous...

David I do that to my windshield wipers at night if I know its going to snow a lot...that way ice doesn't form on the wiper blades..
Is there an echo in here?:eviltongue: I'm gonna start calling you 'Jonny 2 times':laugh:

Here is another pic and a quick 10 sec video:

2 tone Ice Cream paint job-->

snow3.jpg

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
snow? man it was in the 80s on wednesday. lol love florida weather.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Dang it, went outside for the second time thinking i could shovel some of the driveway clear... hahaha that was a joke. Guess I'm stuck here for awhile. Good thing Ash let me open one of my Christmas presents early (COD MW2) :rock:

xrunish

Reaction score
i just got home and saw a big rig with snow up top i thought it was just gonna rain alot but being from cali im pretty stoked for it to snow... too bad there are no good slopes near by

gregincali

Reaction score
Yeah 76 and breezy. No chains required at the beach at this time.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Inky and I were pulling a kayak behind my 4Runner earlier....shits fun as hell. Inky hit a mailbox and narrowly avoided hitting a parked car. I rolled once, the kayak ended up ontop of me and I was barried under the snow. :laugh::laugh:

Going back out in a few....:canada::rock:

Attachments

• IMG00222.jpg
    IMG00222.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG00223.jpg
    IMG00223.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG00224.jpg
    IMG00224.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 68

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
ohhh that snow looks so awesome..i wish so bad we could have some of that here........

although that might create chaos in phoenix.....

o well!!!

SNOW FTW!!!! :rockon:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
we had our "snow storm " over the past week ! Best thing nothing to shovel but lots of flooding gotta love florida !

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I took the G out to walmart (half mile away). I figured if I'm gonna be snowed in, I wanted to have some drinks...so I went out to pick up some Bud Light for me, and some Smirnoff for the lady. Thank goodness for AWD:biggrin:

I also got to use my 'Snow' button that the car has, and I must say --- it drove and handled GREAT! I think I was the only car to leave my development because even though I was staying in the tire tracks, the underside of my car was constantly scrapping the snow in-between the tracks, and every other vehicle I saw on the road was a 4x4 truck, or SUV.

The lady who tried parking next to me (in our development) got stuck pulling into the spot because of the snow. From the time she left, till the time she came back, she was only able to get halfway into her parking spot...so now her car is sitting somewhat out in the path of traffic.

...I also took a few more pics:

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

ntinhri

Reaction score
[I
IMG00071.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

I have to say my 4runner did real good, stock (bone as stock), stock tires (half warn).. pulled a tahoe, mini van, and a smaller dodge out of the ditches.. 2' is about all she can handle thoough.. I got a asap call this morning... I had to cart a few of my associates in.. I was the first on many roads and the 4 runner was spinning, digging, eatting, and doing its thing.. Thank goodness I had a 4x4, that was the only way you could travel..

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
wooow that's a lot of snow! that looks freaking badass!!!!! i want some snow :thumpdown:

and chris youre wrong. florida weather SUCKS!

XRYDER

Reaction score
For those of you that think you have a lot of snow......THIS is a lot of snow. last week about 3hrs from my place.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
For those of you that think you have a lot of snow......THIS is a lot of snow. last week about 3hrs from my place.

Well I guess you won that competition, being up in Canada and all:rolleyez:. We're just saying it's a lot of snow for the VA/DC/MD area. In fact, it's one of the largest snowfalls in history for this area: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/

I'm from PA, so I'm used to a foot of snow, but most people down here aren't.

I remember going to school in PA, back when I was in middle school, and the only reason we had a delay was because they had to put chains on the buses. Down here, they would call off school for a week:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom