Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Holy Snow!

Murderface

Reaction score
The week before I got to Heavenly in Tahoe to go boarding they got 10 feet of snow:top:

Now that's a STORM:rock:

I'm pretty sure where I live in South Jersey we got about 2 feet now and more on the way

the pics in the link that someone posted earlier is a lot of snow but imagine another 5 feet ontop of those cars and that's what Heavenly looked like! It was unreal the amount of snow that fell

Last edited:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I remember going to school in PA, back when I was in middle school, and the only reason we had a delay was because they had to put chains on the buses. Down here, they would call off school for a week:laugh:

Sam here..I can remember getting very few snow days back in Pa.

People down here are friggin pussies and school gets canceled by the threat of snow.

The week before I got to Heavenly in Tahoe to go boarding they got 10 feet of snow:top:

Now that's a STORM:rock:

Thats comparing applkes to oranges...Utah got 3' last week and had over 900" last year.

Heavenly usually gets around 800-900" a year. :rock:

Have fun out there man!! :rockon::crinklehair:

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Sam here..I can remember getting very few snow days back in Pa.

People down here are friggin pussies and school gets canceled by the threat of snow.

Thats comparing applkes to oranges...Utah got 3' last week and had over 900" last year.

Heavenly usually gets around 800-900" a year. :rock:

Have fun out there man!! :rockon::crinklehair:

If u notice I was making no comparison at all:top: I don't think I could compare anything to what I saw at Heavenly

And oh yeah PHUCK the Pens:thumpdown:

xrunish

Reaction score
okay so virginina beach started to have some snow fall last night i was highly upset, have not yet gone home to newport news i hope once i go thorugh that tunnel i see snow... so im crossing my fingers

lowchef

Reaction score
been shoveling driveways all day...so far made $300 bux!:top:

my back is killing me...:thumpdown:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
PB230013.jpg

I will just stay here and chill!!! That Pathfinder can have the white stuff!!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Went to work today...I had to dig the car out (my back is killing me as well:argh:). I thought the roads would of been clear by now....NOPE:thumpdown:

This is what I had to deal with 8:30am this morning:

snowwheel.jpg

This is what I had to deal with leaving my neighborhood:

snowwork.jpg

RedXr

Reaction score
Damn guys. VA is geographically more south then my location and about the same elevation and we have yet to see any snow this year. :hmmmm2:

Crazy pics in here. Keep us posted. This is interesting.

Top Bottom