Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Home Depot

Turn1

Reaction score
Saw a BSP that had a landscaping ad on the drivers door. I ended up talking to him, and invited him to our cruises. He said he no more time to cruise on weekends b/c of his job. If we have a weekday cruise he'd be down. The XR was so negleted! I even offered to wash it for him since my house is just 2 mins away, but he said no since it's gonna get dirty again. It had dry RED mud all over the truck, so sad :(

Turn1

Reaction score
What was more sad was that he was complaining that they should've made it in automatic b/c it would make a better work truck and he was thinking of a pipe rack :(
CRAZINESS!!!

I think he should've picked up an SR5 Access cab and save himself some $$$, then write the whole purchase off as a business expense. That XR could've gone to someone who really loved it.

project-c2

Reaction score
I loaded up a streetbike, dirtbike and a 50. No problems except a little bottoming out. Then I used it to haul some Honda B series engines. Come on... It's a truck. LOL

Deviant

Reaction score
I seen a couple X's that are work trucks. What a waste...

808_devil

Reaction score
hey man what do u all buy trucks for man ??? i used mine for everything

KETCHUP

Reaction score
why buy a truck if you ain't going to use the bed??? I use mine when needed. I think the X is the best truck.. Its still one sexy ride....but still has the functionality of a regular truck.....IMO

Deviant

Reaction score
Buying a truck and using is one thing, buying an X and putting pipe racks on it is another... if he's gonna do that he shoulda just bought a baseline taco, or a pre runner.

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Buying a truck and using is one thing, buying an X and putting pipe racks on it is another... if he's gonna do that he shoulda just bought a baseline taco, or a pre runner.

maybe he wanted to load things AND be able to race :laugh::laugh::thumpdown::argh:

Turn1

Reaction score
True dat...those welded galvanized pipe racks on an XR is just craziness!

I've also used the bed to haul refridegerators, multiple sets of washer/dryers, demo waste from rehab projects, funiture sets, bottles/cans to recycle, roofing material, buss up cement to Waianae dump, yard waste, fishing gear, bed set, family members, drunk friends...

808_devil

Reaction score
why buy a truck if you ain't going to use the bed??? I use mine when needed. I think the X is the best truck.. Its still one sexy ride....but still has the functionality of a regular truck.....IMO

i like that but i will still used it for a lot of there things too....

Zan

Reaction score
i use my truck almost every week to take full loads of trash to the dump (doing some major house cleaning)... my friend was helping me load the truck (he drives a ford ranger) and he was like "oh can fit more in da front of da bed"
i said "no, i don wanna scratch my windows"
so he goes "come on now, its a truck"
so i said "no its not, its a sports car with a bed"
he just laughed...
i get good use out of the truck, hauling trash and whatnot but that doesnt mean i have to treat it like a work truck, shes still a princess... haha

toyota06

Reaction score
**** the xrunner can be used as a working truck to. sounds to me someone was jelous and was being a ass i would of gave him the finger

BoominTaco

Reaction score
I got all may tools i use for work in the back of my truck, no room for garage queens here...:biggrin:

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
i say a truck is a truck but why not look good when you hauling stuff around at the same time lol

DJmckay

Reaction score
I seen a couple X's that are work trucks. What a waste...

yeah i agree :top:, i mean dont get me wrong when i have to put the X to work i do, and she gets the job done very well. but i also give her back rubs and wax that ass all the time to lol:laugh:

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Has anybody heard that Home Depot has filed for Ch.13?Just Heard this from family and was goin google it later.

Top Bottom