Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honorary Moderator??

Helimx honorary mod?

• Yes, he deserves it for being such a contribution to the site

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Good ppl of XRU, due to a recent turn of events here at the best xrunner enthusiast site in the world, we have 2 new moderators... david the *****, and that other dood... hahahahaha
This got me thinking... I want a title up in this bitch... I want one of those neat looking "tags" next to my name. (guess I better donate some cash to xru too)... And I don't think xru is ever going to vote my FJ to the top ride of the month title that it so deserves. but I've came to terms with that. 3 years of therapy has helped....

I know I don't really contribute much to the site when it comes to actual "truck talk", but, I am here for YOUR pleasure. I don't know the valve lash of the 4.0 motor. I don't know how to install the new cam that comes with the x1. I don't know anything about tire sizes. Heck, I don't even know how to mod the stock headlights to accept projectors. I don't know how to do the RGM, my truck was sold years b4 that hit the scene. same story with the evo mod and countless others...
I'm up here in Alaska all by myself, repping xru any chance I get to ppl who don't even know what an xrunner is. (Big Dirte doesn't count, that fool gets to move down to xrunner land in a few weeks), lol....
I'm loyal, hard working, entertaining, well, to some at least....
I have started EPIC threads that include, but not limited to, "free dak".... "splash baby"... "Matt and nate are getting married", ok I didn't start that one, but it's gonna happen I'm sure.... "daddys little girl"...."I'm druunk"... "attica attica attica"... etc etc etc....
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=907. that was the first thread I started, and apparently nate and I go waaay back. lol

I've also had many memorable chat convos with the awesome members of XRU!! (is there something on my nose?).... including, "I"m an itunes homo"..... "nates a mexican".... " I was bread to pounce on matts mom"... "doug is a gangsta"... " I will never click on one of steves links again".... etc etc etc...

I don't really want to have the control of a moderator, though I do think I'd be pretty fair. lol. I just want the cool "moderator" tag next to my name :):smile:

so what do yall think? should I be given the privelage of being the first "honorary" moderator? I think so.... lol
btw, this was NOT discussed with Klint, or any of the mods for that matter... I'm just trying to start a grass roots movement..... hahahahahah

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
So you just want the noobs to think you are a bad ass moderator when in fact you are a lowly peon just the same as them? :biggrin:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I say David ban you for a day or two.

1. RedXRunner

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I say David ban you for a day or two.

1. RedXRunner
2. Venomous_x
3. Dak-rt-2a-xr
4. Balboa
5. Deathshadow
6. Ms. venomous_x
7. 2006nightrider
8. 2007nightrider
9. Hewhoridesatnight
10. David Hasselhoff
11. Kitt
12. The Fall guy (Lee Majors)
13. Duke Nukem
14. Trd_sport
15. The Dutch Rudder master himself..

The list is stacking up already.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
i vote no as well, being "that other dood" :eviltongue:

SSSXR

Reaction score
if you want to be a moderator to have "one of those neat tags" under your name. Then no, you do not deserve to be a moderator.

i think you feel people will respect you more if you're a mod. and since you've been a part of this and a part of that that your in some kind of elite members group. but really, it's not like im going to shake your hand differently if I meet you... everyone here still puts their pants on one leg at a time.

Jwall

Reaction score
Lol just rippin into Helimx lol...not lookin so good for ya

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
Lol just rippin into Helimx lol...not lookin so good for ya

I know huh?
I friggin love it....
anyone who actually thinks I'm serious literally makes me LOL:laugh:

and lmao @ donnys list.....

Last edited:

SSSXR

Reaction score
I know huh?
I friggin love it....
anyone who actually thinks I'm serious literally makes me LOL:laugh:

and lmao @ donnys list.....

Well thats the problem with text. its hard to convey sarcasm or the tone your talking in.

you may type it one way. someone may read it another way. don't be surprised if someone takes you literally.

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Well thats the problem with posting and txting etc. its hard to convey sarcasm or the tone your talking in.

you may type it one way. someone may read it another way. don't be surprised if someone takes you literally.

I figured that would happen eventually. If you don't know the guy you may think he was serious, but really all he wants is a little attention
AttentionWhore-poster.jpg

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
damnit david, how did you find that pic of me?????

and leo.... did you even read the poll options????? lmao... you know that I am the one who put those there right??? humping moose, I mean come on man.... it doesn't get much more blatant than that..... :biggrin:

and david,, are you messing with the results to the poll???? cuz it changed...

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
damnit david, how did you find that pic of me?????

and leo.... did you even read the poll options????? lmao... you know that I am the one who put those there right??? humping moose, I mean come on man.... it doesn't get much more blatant than that..... :biggrin:

and david,, are you messing with the results to the poll???? cuz it changed...

You sent that pic of you one night we were in chat, saved it in my "special" folder. :laugh:
I don't think I can mess with the results. And it probably changed because people voted :stupid:
Its a public poll, you can see who all voted and what they voted for.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
yes david, I know that.... lol
I meant there was one vote on one of the options, and it's no longer there..... hmmmmm.... maybe I just saw it wrong on my iphone......

anyway, as you were.....

I didn't actually

you should give that a try..... :canada::top:

and FWIW, go and click the "view poll results" on the home page.... and see my vote.... lol

Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I voted yes, you need to stop humping them meese? is that the plural form of moose?

you know what I'm changing my vote to no until you send me some salmon.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
plural of moose is moose.... lol

and miami, I would send you salmon if I even had any... having to bum it from the wifes fam this year... been out working all summer.... I've only gone fishin 2 times this year.... and b4 the salmon began their run... sorry doood....

Top Bottom