Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hood scoop

Repulze

Reaction score
Anyone ever paint their hood scoop and got pics? Pref. on a bsp

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Only one I can think of ofhand would be Shane's X (Shanes56):

P1010328.JPG

Reaction score
I was thinking of dipping mine red this weekend as I finish up my wheels. I will post pics when I'm done. :beer:here's to good weather this Sat. Sunday I'll be at NASCAR race in Dover

Edgeman

Reaction score
Mine is fading pretty bad, so I might decide to paint it a different color. Black perhaps?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Mine has been black for a few years now. I had to repaint it dude to a rock chip and said screw it I'll go black and see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 138

hrspwr236

Reaction score
MrX-runner, did you use adapters to get the highlander wheels to work, my buddy tried them out and bent the studs becuase the bolt pattern is 5x115mm not 114.3mm he had issues trying to get his stocks back on. Not sure the details on what all happened but just throwing it out there just in case.

MrX-runner

Reaction score
MrX-runner, did you use adapters to get the highlander wheels to work, my buddy tried them out and bent the studs becuase the bolt pattern is 5x115mm not 114.3mm he had issues trying to get his stocks back on. Not sure the details on what all happened but just throwing it out there just in case.

No I didn't use the adapters, those wheels fit perfect. The only problem is the TPMS
can not install on those wheels.

Top Bottom