Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hoosier A6 275/40/17

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Are these tires any good... Might be getting a set of wheels and the dude has them wrapped with these tires they have 3 more runs on them. I'll probably just sell em for cheap.. maybe u auto Xer's can use em.

$300 lets talk about shipping, US only, paypal plz.

Wheel not included.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6602.jpg
    IMG_6602.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3911.jpg
    IMG_3911.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3619.jpg
    IMG_3619.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Hoosier is a good brand regardless of tire just like mickey's. I had a set of hoosiers for a while. Their is no sure way of telling how many "passes" are left on a tire. They just have tread wear markings on them that determine how much life is left.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dude says there's 3 passes on em.... What do u think they can fetch for...?

X-roller

Reaction score
if he says "3 passes"... junk... that means they are close to the end of their life....

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well whatever then guessni will sell for like 300 for all 5.

subparpunk03

Reaction score
A6's should last WAY more than 3 passes.

Only way to know for sure is get a durometer reading on them. They get "harder" after each heat cycle. Hoosier's customer service will be able to tell you what durometer reading they *should* have.

VERY popular tire in the auto-X world. I use them, and they're about the grippiest thing you can get.

For drag racing, QTPs are better (used those when I used to drag race a mazda) but the A6s should work OK.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
A6's should last WAY more than 3 passes.

Only way to know for sure is get a durometer reading on them. They get "harder" after each heat cycle. Hoosier's customer service will be able to tell you what durometer reading they *should* have.

VERY popular tire in the auto-X world. I use them, and they're about the grippiest thing you can get.

For drag racing, QTPs are better (used those when I used to drag race a mazda) but the A6s should work OK.

Want em? Give u a good deal on em..

subparpunk03

Reaction score
What size? If you press them with your fingernail does it leave an indentation?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hoosier A6 275/40/17. Yes they do. If your interested plz txt me and we will work something out. I need to get ridmof these. Need the funds had some serious stuff happen... thanks.

Updated post with pics.

Mods plz move to For sale section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom