Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston: '10 DUB show

micpun

Reaction score
Its been a very long weekend. In the past 24 hours i have washed my car 4 times and been rained on 3 times. They wouldnt let me compete unless i had a 1/4 of a tank left and I had just filled my tank. (The show was inside Reliant Center, so the Fire Marshall wouldnt let more than a 1/4 tank in the doors.) With that all said and done................

I took home a souvenir.

2.jpg

micpun

Reaction score
actually it was invite only. but my official class was mini truck/suv. In all honesty i dont know how a handful of cars made it thru the door. They didnt even wipe their ish down. they had water marks all over their ride.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
nice, how do you get invited to a dub show without dubs? :rofl: :rofl: They don't have any decent shows down here, and a handful of them are ricers, or punks with no pride in their ride.... :thumpdown: Im glad you holding it down for H-town playa. :top:

micpun

Reaction score
im just tryin to keep my ride clean like yours homie. :top: I got a full plate coming. i got car shows in houston, austin, and dallas. Im hoping to have the same results on those shows.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Nice one bro. Truck looks good like always.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Questionable weather the last few days definitely made it difficult. All the hard work pays off, congrats bratha! :top:

Told ya half of 'em so-call show car are dirdee-ass bustah. I bet those guys could use a trip to coin-op carwash on the way in they're so dirdee. Cleanliness is always in style!

Top Bottom