Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Meets?

Toon714

Reaction score
Thx mark for ur hospitality. I really enjoyed meeting all yall. Sorry i was mia here and there. Blower here i come! Thx again to everyone for being so nice. Haha

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. That is us, the Houston crew. Helping out where we can, and making sure people welcomed. It is a great respectful community. :top:

Also, I want to thank some people that really helped this event. Brittany - for buying up food, goodies, and being and awesome chef.

Danny - for bringing breakfast Kolache factory, table, chairs, more food and drinks.

The three long haulers.

Anybody that added a helping hand. Everybody that made it and for having a great time.

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Thanks for the good turn out. I really enjoyed this - to bad not everything went as planned but hey does it really ever?!
Thanks to all as Mark & others stated.

Next meet is in Louisiana - SlayOr will chime in with that info hopefully. :driver:

As usual Danny came fully prepared w/ fire water in hand - Matt can vouch for that. And Brittany w/ the PZ drinks........man I'm gettin old this morning came alot quicker than normal. :cheers:

BTW Brittany is a crazy woman driver - i about crapped my pants when she gave me a ride!!
:ahhhhh:

haha on a weird side not I had this dream that my clutch went out and a certaiN aweSome guy helped fix my Truck w/ a S-brand then I was a driftin champ after that ..............." I came here to take money and get biatches!!!!":rolleyez::crinklehair:

By the way we kicked some ass at darts!! Those who won know who you are - losers as well........:rock::eviltongue:

Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
As usual Danny came fully prepared w/ fire water in hand - Matt can vouch for that. And Brittany w/ the PZ drinks........man I'm gettin old this morning came alot quicker than normal. :cheers:

BTW Brittany is a crazy woman driver - i about crapped my pants when she gave me a ride!!

haha on a weird side not I had this dream that my clutch went out and a certaiN aweSome guy helped fix my Truck w/ a S-brand then I was a driftin champ after that ..............." I came here to take money and get biatches!!!!":rolleyez::crinklehair:

By the way we kicked some ass at darts!! Those who won know who you are - losers as well........:rock::eviltongue:

LOL.... I would rather be a crazy driver who happens to be a girl than a typical girl driver :eviltongue:

PiNkY

Reaction score
hmm, darts, meet in LA....spill the beans... :wink:

...hehe lets just say it was like stealin candy from a baby......

as for the LA meet I think Grumpy and myself may try and represent for the H-town crew atleast....kinda soon to say but hopefully in the next week we will know for sure

LOL.... I would rather be a crazy driver who happens to be a girl than a typical girl driver :eviltongue:
.........regardless I think you owe me a pair of shorts... :laugh::stupid:

btw on a side note thanks for beating my meat!! :biggrin::top::dontknow:

(meat - as in processed ground beef used to make burgers ) :rolleyez:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
^you forgot to add that they tasted good:laugh::adore:meat on a stick anyone?

Slay0r

Reaction score
haha on a weird side not I had this dream that my clutch went out and a certaiN aweSome guy helped fix my Truck w/ a S-brand

what r u talking about? Did not happen, does not exist:top:

As far as the La meet feb 27th sunday

Pinky-u should roll down man, if we're goin to have a nice meet, we need some more H-town influence:rock:

Grumpy

Reaction score
The circle . . . is expanding.
Jack, he's in the box. All he know is the box. The box is everything. Don't be like Jack.

As for dart game, we demand a rematch . . . and moar drinks!!!:cheers:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
So whos the good darts players? I want in on the action :biggrin:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Not sure about these guys & gal, but I don't have my own dart set so it ain't me that's good.
I did hit the red bulls eye though, just sayin:crinklehair:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I can spot you with a set of darts lol, i have a few :p i didnt know any of you were dart players :rock:

Grumpy

Reaction score
I only play when beverage is involved :beer:
Not semi-pro with your own bowling ball & dart set like someone I know.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol i aint semi pro.... i just like to play...kinda like a cleanin man I know...

PiNkY

Reaction score
^you forgot to add that they tasted good:laugh::adore:meat on a stick anyone?
Who doesn't love meat on a stick!!!

As far as the La meet feb 27th sunday

Pinky-u should roll down man, if we're goin to have a nice meet, we need some more H-town influence:rock:
I'll see what I can do sir. Is it only a meet for sunday or is something going down on sat.?

The circle . . . is expanding.
Jack, he's in the box. All he know is the box. The box is everything. Don't be like Jack.
......hhhmmm I want .99 cent tacos now :laugh:

As for dart game, we demand a rematch . . . and moar drinks!!!:cheers:
I'd be down for that sir. Drinks and darts are always fun :rockon:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Got to play real darts for once, not plastic dart with electronic board....not that there's anything wrong with that. The weight took some adjusting too.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
What up crew?
Glad everyone made it back.
Just wanted to thank everyone. Between work and family or family and work, I don't get out much any more. So to just hang out with these XRU studs and super Gals in just plain great:biggrin:
Put up some pics, so check them out

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Thanks for the good turn out. I really enjoyed this - to bad not everything went as planned but hey does it really ever?!
Thanks to all as Mark & others stated.

Next meet is in Louisiana - SlayOr will chime in with that info hopefully. :driver:

This reply is so full of win!!!

:top::top:

madness unseen

Reaction score
Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone both AM and PM, sorry, wish I could've stayed longer both times (shitty part about coming in on leave is all the running around) lots of new friends, and HUGE THANK YOU shout out to SLAy0R,:rockon: pretty sure I wouldn't have made it safely to Texas without his generosity and helping someone he'd never even met out.:crinklehair: but yeah, I wanna hang out more with the new peeps :)

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Glad to here you had fun and had a safe trip, in the end thats all that really matters. I, for one, am glad to be a part of the xru crew and have found lots of cool people on here. There's another meet coming up but I'm not sure about the details.

Top Bottom