Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Mod Day Feeler

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
I already put that in my gps, and now I know where I"m going.....

no where fast!!!!!

blazinx

Reaction score
where do i need to go can i get threr going 45 north or should i take i 10 west from galveston lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
update the thread, lol what is the official date and time of this meet? so i can tell my wife and not have to keep looking? is it next week or what?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
The first weekend in August. Or next weekend. Same thing. Take your pic. I'll PM you my # if you want it.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
The first weekend in August. Or next weekend. Same thing. Take your pic. I'll PM you my # if you want it.
whats ur number mark? Im looking at gps units lol....I hate shopping :rofl:

tCTaco

Reaction score
this going on Sunday? Im going to George Lopez on Saturday but got Sunday Free

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
this going on Sunday? Im going to George Lopez on Saturday but got Sunday Free

where is that??? I'm suppose to go see phantom of the opera but I might be able to do lopez instead...

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So is saturday or sunday going to be the bigger day? I can only show up for sat or sunday. Which one do I need to come out for?

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
So is saturday or sunday going to be the bigger day? I can only show up for sat or sunday. Which one do I need to come out for?

I'm thinkin Sun. is going to be bigger plus I will be there what more can u ask for lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sunday will have more of a following.....i wont be down until mid day saturday and im to be told that we may do some food and some indoor karting. sunday is the big ol meet!

Top Bottom