Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Monthly Tacoma Meet!

tCTaco

Reaction score
Hey all, Firdaddy over at CT sent me a message about doing a monthly Tacoma meet GTG and is setting it up. I told him I was down and would pass on the word here.

Here is the first of many. Whats better than Tacos and Burritos!

Saturday May 17th
6p.m.
Mission Burritos
1609 Durham Dr.
Houston Tx 77007

missionburrito.jpg

CT Link
http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=112884

trd_sport

Reaction score
I got the same pm on CT. I'm always down for a meet. Will we have enough parking there? Usually we like to do a cruise as well. I really think the Track 21 place we went to would be a great spot for a meet.

tCTaco

Reaction score
Yeah it would....Huge lot and something cool to do. He's still open to any ideas and I say maybe we can rotate the meet around Houston every month.
What you think?

trd_sport

Reaction score
Yeah it would....Huge lot and something cool to do. He's still open to any ideas and I say maybe we can rotate the meet around Houston every month.
What you think?
thats what we talked about at the last mod day meet. We were thinking about having a meet down at Kemah since the southside guys have had to drive north so far for most meets. We also havn't had a track day meet in a while. I forgot to talk to Mike NST about doing somekind of dyno day...that could be a cool meet IMO.

psykometal

Reaction score
im down for a monthly taco meet. yea it would be nice if we could trade off from month to month. 1 month on the northside and the next on the southside and just keep alternating. i live in south and work in west/northwest so i know how much ov a bich it can be driving that far. keep us posted on when this meet is supposed to be and then when were all there we can figure out where everyone is and then decide if we need to alternate only between north and south or north south and east or all four points ov the city.

emo_X

Reaction score
im down for a monthly taco meet. yea it would be nice if we could trade off from month to month. 1 month on the northside and the next on the southside and just keep alternating. i live in south and work in west/northwest so i know how much ov a bich it can be driving that far. keep us posted on when this meet is supposed to be and then when were all there we can figure out where everyone is and then decide if we need to alternate only between north and south or north south and east or all four points ov the city.

yeah :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
awww u poor guys have to drive all the way on the other side of town...try driving from san antonio ...stop bitchin fools :eviltongue:

psykometal

Reaction score
awww u poor guys have to drive all the way on the other side of town...try driving from san antonio ...stop bitchin fools :eviltongue:
done better than that. lol. try havin a gf in denton, tx at twu college and livin down here 300 miles away and :driver: to see her every 2 weeks for the weekend. so :eviltongue: back at ya. not that were trying to measure pen!s here or anything. hehehe. :rock:

morcheez

Reaction score
done better than that. lol. try havin a gf in denton, tx at twu college and livin down here 300 miles away and :driver: to see her every 2 weeks for the weekend. so :eviltongue: back at ya. not that were trying to measure pen!s here or anything. hehehe. :rock:

nah its cool haha...at the last meet some of they guys were talking about how they drove alllllllllllllllll the way from the south side to the meet ..dang girls :laugh:

psykometal

Reaction score
nah its cool haha...at the last meet some of they guys were talking about how they drove alllllllllllllllll the way from the south side to the meet ..dang girls :laugh:
i know right. well i cant really bitch too much but can still bitch a lil bit cuz i do that drive every day practically cuz ov where i work. and gas is a mother and my x is my daily driver. but anyway nuf bout that bs. i say every body should have a lil get together in their respective "corner" ov the city like every couple weeks or weekly dont matter and if people from other corners want to chill in one ov the other corners for a night then thats kool too and then like once a month there is a "4 corners" meet in one ov the 4 corners that alternates from month to month. this past weekend there was about 4 ov us from the southside hangin out down here on the southside and trd_sport from the west/northwest side came down to hang out too and it pretty freakn sweet. we had a lot ov fun and we were just talkin bout our truks and other stuf playin a lil pool and drinkin beer. so theres my thoughts. :biggrin: :top: :rock:

Yallrun

Reaction score
17th is my 40th B-DAY, I'll be out getting hammered with wife and friends. :top: :thumpdown:

Figmonkey

Reaction score
Well that sounds like fun, a monthly meeting. Sorry guys if I havent been to one in a while. As soon as the truck is back up ill be ready to go, as soon as the body shop pays the dealership the money for my truck.

blazinx

Reaction score
so are we still doing this by any chance ??????????

tCTaco

Reaction score
The meet is still on...but something came up at the last minute for me and Im not going to be able to make it. :argh:

psykometal

Reaction score
i cant make it that day cuz my friends band is playing a show that night and i already committed to supporting thier band that night. i would love to go to the meet that night though.

Top Bottom