Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how does this happen?

blueballs

Reaction score
ok so how in the hell does this happen. i call the get quotes on insurance since i need a SR-22 my wonderful driving lol.. when the lady saying i have a speeding ticket on apirl 17 2009.... well lets see i got to korea on the 5th of apirl and since i no longer have a car/truck other then the one that is being delivered to me... i have a ticket..

but this is the weird part.. i called EVERY single Major court house in AZ. no one has anything on file.. well this is putting my insurance from where its at 115 a month to 235 a month.. im so confused i dont really know who else i can call.. no one has anything on file but it shows up when they run my driving record.

any advice?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
The insurance company has clearly screwed something up. If you provide proof that you were in Korea when said ticket was issued, then it should be removed in my opinion. I would let the insurance company know that you have contacted all the possible law enforcement agencies, and nothing was on file for you, and that you were in Korea at the time of the supposed issue date. Let them know that THEY screwed up, not you.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
exactly what Mikes said...

sorry you gotta go through such BS...but hopefully you get everything fixed in a timely manner...Good luck and keep us posted...

Grey Ghost

Reaction score
dont forget to get a print out of your driving record that you can obtain online through your state DOT/DPS website.

faxing to the agent should help

X_Less

Reaction score
Actually i've heard of this happening before. You have to go to court and attest that no ticket was ever issued. If there is actually a ticket on your record the insurance company can do nothing about it.

You have to have the judge remove the ticket from the record.

blueballs

Reaction score
Actually i've heard of this happening before. You have to go to court and attest that no ticket was ever issued. If there is actually a ticket on your record the insurance company can do nothing about it.

You have to have the judge remove the ticket from the record.

the court better pay for my plane ticket close to 1500 bucks round trip tickets lol.. im having my step dad deal with this.. gotta love having a lawyer in the family lol...

thank you.

Top Bottom