Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how long did it take for you to recieve you c2c drop kit?

XRinProgress

Reaction score
well... i just ordered mine and paypal cleared as of the 5th. i was just wondering how long it took for everyone to recieve. im just very anxious to put it on and play.

Spyder327

Reaction score
well... i just ordered mine and paypal cleared as of the 5th. i was just wondering how long it took for everyone to recieve. im just very anxious to put it on and play.

I would think Rob would have it shipped out within a few days :top:

XRinProgress

Reaction score
great to hear. i feeling great now that i got my truck back and it deserves a few upgrades to welcome it home :biggrin:

Natas

Reaction score
It only took a few days to get mine.:top: :rock:

Hanjob

Reaction score
shipping from C2C was quite quick, I got mine a while back, I'm waiting for some time to put em on

XRinProgress

Reaction score
well for me... its going to be same day recieved is the same day i put it on :biggrin:

tacoturbo

Reaction score
From Florida to my doorstep in Hawaii, 5 days. Very quick. So far the service from Rob at C2C has been nothing short of great. :top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

Steve

x-stealth

Reaction score
I got mine hand delivered to me back when I was visiting my mom in Florida. Talk about customer service!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
if only the headers came that fast. the wait is killing me. but i ordered some eyelids and other small things to hold me over.

Top Bottom