Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how many cage fighters?

how many cage fighters? wannabes and has beens

• Total voters

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
how many cage fighters. tell where u train? record? pro or amateur? any other cool info

Stevenredx

Reaction score
When creating a thread you will see an option at the bottom that you can check that says "add poll to this thread"

Once you have titled and entered your content in the thread it will bring up the poll options.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I train at United in Lacey, WA and I'm a Level 3 Combatives Instructor for the US Army. :top: I've had a couple of fights but nothing notable to speak of. I fight regularly every Thursday and train Mon-Wed.

Anyone in the Pac NW wanna spar just hit me up, I'm always looking for a good roll. :top:

Ryan

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
I train at United in Lacey, WA and I'm a Level 3 Combatives Instructor for the US Army. :top: I've had a couple of fights but nothing notable to speak of. I fight regularly every Thursday and train Mon-Wed.

Anyone in the Pac NW wanna spar just hit me up, I'm always looking for a good roll. :top:

Ryan

so what does "level 3 combatives" include.. what kindsa stuff yall do... and your train mma yourself? jiu jitsu? kickboxing?

R

racerx

evrybody thinks i take Ju Jitsu but i can just fight standing up but im better on the ground.

took on the valley champ from my school for fun wrapped him up three times and he never got close to making me tap but this was years ago i'd proble loose if i couldnt throw a punch

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i've been training ever since I was a little kid...Dad got me into boxing and judo...picked up jiu jitsu in 8th grade...

I don't plan on jumping in a cage...but its definitely fun to train keeps you in tip top condition and if you are ever in the need to use it...its like 2nd nature...

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
how many cage fighters. tell where u train? record? pro or amateur? any other cool info

hey.... look at all the people ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go over to CT talkin smack about how noone is helpful here,, then you start stupid threads like this? wtf is your deal dude?

sorry mods,, i'm kinda buzzed, and don't like ppl who come over just to start smack like he did in the other thread... so,,, I'm commenting on how XRU is helpful even though he says we arent'...lol
and maybe i get a little defensive when ppl attack something that I care about. ie, XRU:rockon:

this knob gobbler deserves banishment.. but hey, that's just MY opinion. :biggrin:

Reaction score
I use to practice a little BJJ at my friends gym...

I wish I had time to keep going cuz I was in good shape and now I'm getting a gut, not sexy :thumpdown:

I have a friend who trains in Gokor's gym that always tells me to go...

I should hop on it since this brings it up...

disciple X

Reaction score
knob gobbler :laugh: that's the funniest thing i've heard in a while....

preXrunner

Reaction score
I've been in my share of drunken brawls.... thats pretty much my training.
1st fight I was in, I broke the guys nose.

lucke

Reaction score
sorry, but cage fighting is for braindead morons who can't do anything else besides lift weights and juice it up...

boxing, true martial arts, and grecko roman wrestling are the only forms of "fighting" worthy of watching (even though wrestling is still kind of boring to me)...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i did wrestling in middle school and highschool, had couple frinds wanting me to work out with them and train to fight, always thought it would be fun, but have just never done it! got a plate in my hand and not sure how it would hold up! that and would prob look like a retard trying to throw a punch! im 6'3" so dont know if would be a good height or to tall to be able do alot of it well!

preXrunner

Reaction score
sorry, but cage fighting is for braindead morons who can't do anything else besides lift weights and juice it up...

boxing, true martial arts, and grecko roman wrestling are the only forms of "fighting" worthy of watching (even though wrestling is still kind of boring to me)...
No way. MMA IS: boxing, kickboxing, grappling, wrestiling... your crazy.
I dare you to say that to Royce Gracie
Royce%20Gracie.jpg

lucke

Reaction score
No way. MMA IS: boxing, kickboxing, grappling, wrestiling... your crazy.
I dare you to say that to Royce Gracie
Royce%20Gracie.jpg
MMA was developed because one moron couldn't figure out how to do the correct thing... half of all MMA fights end up with some chump on his back with the other guy straddling him just throwing punches... i could watch a middle school playground fight that had more skill than that :thumpdown:

oh, and i've met quite a few MMA "fighters" and they're all dumb as a bag of bricks...

preXrunner

Reaction score
MMA was developed because one moron couldn't figure out how to do the correct thing... half of all MMA fights end up with some chump on his back with the other guy straddling him just throwing punches... i could watch a middle school playground fight that had more skill than that :thumpdown:

oh, and i've met quite a few MMA "fighters" and they're all dumb as a bag of bricks...
o my god.. WOW. :stupid:

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score

Boxing, true martial arts, and grecko roman wrestling are the only forms of "fighting" worthy of watching (even though wrestling is still kind of boring to me)...

wow im sorry u feel that way. But hey its your opinion. But from my experience the ppl that try to lift real heavy and "juice" dont make it.. Not at all what it takes to win in this sport..

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
there are some cage fighters out there like demian maia who believe in beating your opponent without doing any harm towards them. there are actually a few that believe in that route compared to the ones that just wanna bash the other guy. some people do believe it is an art form

Top Bottom