Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HP Touchpad insane deals

Workman3886

Reaction score
Did any of you guys see how much they're selling the Touchpad for, I just ordered 2 last night 32gb, I know they aren't the best tablet around but for the price of $99 for a 16gb and $150 for 32gb... I couldn't pass it up!!!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Still a deal. Only problem is they'r sold out pretty much everywhere cause of the pricing. I'm not quite sure how it works with other retailers like OfficeMax and Best Buy as well. They all sell it at the regular price (with the previous discount), but not at these really low prices. Did you buy yours directly from HP?

Workman3886

Reaction score
Last edited:

xrunner4.0

Reaction score
I got mine from hhgregg today at about noon...they had to look up the price but they ended up giving it to me for $149.

Murderface

Reaction score
So I guess their dropping their price drastically cause everyone still wants the Apple I Pad huh? I've never seen the HP tablet but owning everything Apple already(I Mac, Apple TV, 2 iPhones) I'd most likely get an IPad just because it will automatically work with everything I already have. I do have an HP G56 laptop but the issues I have with anything Windows based is enough to keep me away from an HP Tablet regardless of cost. The HP laptop I have was bought specifically to do datalogs and file transfers with my X-1.

Let us know how u like it when/if u get it!

trdguykc

Reaction score
Theyre dropping th price because theyre not interested in the tablet market anymore at this time. From what i understood, they were having a hard time with profit margin and couldnt make a tablet cheap enough and good enough to compete (while still making money)..... So in turn they decided to just get rid of em.... I could be wrong though, thats just what i heard....

I went to FRY's electronics today and they were all sold out.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
damn I'm gonna go and try to grab one! i read a news article that HP is dropping from the tablet market and eventually dropping from the PC market and focusing on networking and modem type stuff.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
anyone know where I can find one for that price??
theyre going for WELL over 200 on ebay...

ok, found some on Amazon.. but, they won't ship to Alaska... damnit...
hopefully I can ship it to my dads house... I'll be down south in late September, so I could pick it up then...

Last edited:

skipshankle

Reaction score
has anyone seen or heard about the "Ipad" I believe being able to link in like an in dash system would? Interested to see how well this would work if so.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
just ordered 3 touchpads!!!
xmas gifts for the other 2...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
anyone know where I can find one for that price??
theyre going for WELL over 200 on ebay...

ok, found some on Amazon.. but, they won't ship to Alaska... damnit...
hopefully I can ship it to my dads house... I'll be down south in late September, so I could pick it up then...

Where did you find them on Amazon? All prices are high.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ask and you shall receive...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

posted on another forum about this deal.. seems to be a lot of talk about the OS.. webOS..

after googling for a while, there seems to be a lot of ppl trying to root android into the touchpad..

also, I read an article that said HP will continue to support the webOS, they just aren't going to make the hardware any more...

and as some of you may know, I'm a apple "fanboy" (dicks),lol... but at this price, I couldn't turn it down

Last edited:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
ask and you shall receive...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

posted on another forum about this deal.. seems to be a lot of talk about the OS.. webOS..

after googling for a while, there seems to be a lot of ppl trying to root android into the touchpad..

also, I read an article that said HP will continue to support the webOS, they just aren't going to make the hardware any more...

and as some of you may know, I'm a apple "fanboy" (dicks),lol... but at this price, I couldn't turn it down

Cool! Thanks!

Tunedx

Reaction score
Where can I purchase 16gb for 99.00? Anyone have a link? Amazon link provided has it for full price.

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
My friend works at office depot, and he was able to snatch one up before they sold out. he said lines were crazy long. surprising for Maui..

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I went to BB and 2 different office max and they had pulled all their stock off the shelves and got the same story from all 3 said HP came down and said they weren't allowed to sell them.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I've been searching ALL day for the price I got mine at yesterday.. know a few ppl who want one.. can't find em anywhere now..

my amazon order still says "pending shipment"... hope I still get the deal....

Top Bottom