Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hrspwr236 2012 Barcelona Red

hrspwr236

Reaction score

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Those wheels, please don't.

Not my number 1 pick but can't complain about the price I got, they are cheapier than dirt considering they are discontinued and the size is exactly what i want and as of now the powder coaing for the stockers have been sidelined, the person that was going to do it has gotten to busy and can't really afford to spend a lot of money on wheels till I sell my 19" tenzo wheels

madtrucker

Reaction score
Professional detailers will be at my house Saturday morning, going to get some photos done after, just need to find a good location. :rockon:

Well, let's see that bad boy. How did it come out? Did they do a good job?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Well, let's see that bad boy. How did it come out? Did they do a good job?

The Dealership failed to get the check to me and had to reschedule till next weekend, starting to get annoyed and pissed with the dealership, don't have my paperwork yet, apparently was lost in the mail and don't have plates and my tags expire Tuesday. This will be the first and last out of state purchase I'll ever do, kind of sad coming from a Toyota dealer :argh::thumbdown: on top of that the powder coat is not going to happen because my daughter's boyfriend got too busy and having to wait for my new wheels. End rant!

madtrucker

Reaction score
The Dealership failed to get the check to me and had to reschedule till next weekend, starting to get annoyed and pissed with the dealership, don't have my paperwork yet, apparently was lost in the mail and don't have plates and my tags expire Tuesday. This will be the first and last out of state purchase I'll ever do, kind of sad coming from a Toyota dealer :argh::thumbdown: on top of that the powder coat is not going to happen because my daughter's boyfriend got too busy and having to wait for my new wheels. End rant!

I know how it is, you want to wrap it up, conclude the business. The wheels will happen. You got a good deal on a real nice truck.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I know how it is, you want to wrap it up, conclude the business. The wheels will happen. You got a good deal on a real nice truck.

Yup, it should be done by know, I was hoping to have the wheels done before I submit pictures for the calender and now I am pushing getting the truck cleaned up in time to take pictures, in the process of selling the tires off my Trnzo wheels so won't have these either :thumbdown: but at least I'll have the funds to buy tires for the new wheels :biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Finally got it all cleaned up here is a few teasers, going to find some places around town to take photos!
20131130_122738_zps9e571305.jpg

20131130_122824_zps58714130.jpg

madtrucker

Reaction score
It's about time.

Edit: looks good

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks, more pictures coming probably going to be a day or two they are going to go through photo shop first for some fun and going hunting tomorrow AM

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Time for some low my friend.... Pics look interesting some Photoshop involved there?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Time for some low my friend.... Pics look interesting some Photoshop involved there?

Thanks, I'm still looking into what drop to do, don't want typical lowered suspension ride quality. Some photoshop to clean up but mostly used to crop.

Top Bottom