Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I fell so bad for my husband!

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
:bawling::bawling:This is the frist truck that matt has not had to worry about spend a lot of money on. He has put 6,000 in mods and might not even got that when get tolted. I am so stressed. We want be able to get one here and germany. We leave here in may and might have to wait that long. I am going to miss the racing most of all.

I have been with him when he got is frist truck. He never had any money always put his money on his truck to keep it going. Which i didn't mine. He had to get around. We was going to bring his chevrolet truck but, his brother wreck it on the day of on wedding.

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
yea it sucks about what happended to Matts truck:thumpdown:

But if you guys do decide to get a new X, and are able to come to the USA, I can ship any color X you guys want to where ever you are; but I CANT ship one overseas...

I hope everything works out for you guys, and you are a GREAT wife for sharing your concern with our XRU community!!!

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
You used to get one here but, they didn't sell good. What color are that not making anymore?

I was geting a estimate on my car when matt was on the phone with ussa and i could hear her say it is 100 percent tolted and i start to cry. I made my self sick when i knew mine was tolted.

Last edited:

VQ 40

Reaction score
ich hab nicht gewusst das die x runners auch in deutschland verkauft werden.... sorry about your x. i wold be devastated if that happened to my frontier

morcheez

Reaction score
yes it sucks i know the feeling...and my life got even worse after the accident...hopefully your only problem will be this one

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
ich hab nicht gewusst das die x runners auch in deutschland verkauft werden.... sorry about your x. i wold be devastated if that happened to my frontier

I don't know german it is to hard.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I wish there is something that we could do...it makes me really sad that his X days were ended like that....:thumpdown:

The Insurance Co should cover all of this MODs...mine did.
Don't let them screw you over...:motz:

If there is anything that XRU can do, let us know and we will.

Baker

Mrs. Matt's06

Reaction score
We might keep it just all depends on how much we will get. My dad used to have a paint and body supply shop. We could get the hook with one of his friends.

Last edited:

05runner

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your losses. Most important in that accident neither of you were hurt. Cars are replaceable. Keep your heads up. :rockon:

Reaction score
you should be able to get the insurace to pay for the mods or let you remove & keep them.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
ya, sorry to hear. Hope everything works out!:top: Just glad you were all ok!

Where are yall stationed in Germany? I was stationed in Heidelberg.

Top Bottom