Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I got robbed! no, literally.

lvxr

Reaction score
yeah, of all nights. i get home exhausted from the gym, decided i wasn't going to continue moving that night (i was on my LAST DAY at my old spot), so i slept at my old house. woke up in the morning to 2 calls from my banks reporting unusual charges. realized i left my wallet in my truck (was not planning on staying at my old house very long). and saw my truck with a broken window. :(:( ...

First thing that i noticed was my stereo was still there, untouched.:hmmmm2: Then came the bad part. Obviously my Louis Vuitton wallet was gone, along with my i.d., licence, 2 debit cards, school i.d., and like 5 bucks (thank god)...then i started thinking, wtf else did he take? My school folder (had a 4GB sandisk, and a iClicker, and all my papers in it!), my Calculus text book ($100+), my 2 Calculators (TI-84+, and TI-89), my UNLV bag (worthless), and my Polo Jacket ($90).

Im suspicous that the reason he didnt touch my stereo is because he wasnt prepared, and he had plans of returning to get the rest of it. So i got the fack up outta there. Even more confusing was that he left my brand new Physics books untouched, and my 2 pairs of electric sunglasses.:hmmmm2: I understand he may not have seen my sunglasses, but why take a calculus book and not the physics on right next to it?

i have pics, but they are kind of big. (2.5mb)

anyways....FAAAACKKKKKKK

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Oddest robbery ever.. but horrible nonetheless :(

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn man, I'm sorry. That sucks. I hate people that don't respect others.

lvxr

Reaction score
l_0677ac2811f042828d67a388ad45c59f.jpg

l_e61940adb8204622b3850115db3b1c36.jpg

l_30eb963104aa408a91d29a7feda1a14c.jpg

even though i fixed it yesterday...im sickenned just looking at these pics :puke:

RedXr

Reaction score
What did they take bro?

Theft angers me. Sorry to hear.

lvxr

Reaction score
What did they take bro?

Theft angers me. Sorry to hear.
wrote bout it in the first post
but as odd as it is:
-Louis Vuitton wallet w/ my contents
-Polo Ralph Lauren jacket
-Calculus textbook
-TI-84+ calculator
-TI-89 Calculator
-Sandisk 4GB
-iClicker
-Unlv backpack

May seem minor (execpt the wallet), but if u factor in the actual costs of all that , and me having to fix my window, almost a grand, :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown:

RedXr

Reaction score
wrote bout it in the first post
but as odd as it is:
-Louis Vuitton wallet w/ my contents
-Polo Ralph Lauren jacket
-Calculus textbook
-TI-84+ calculator
-TI-89 Calculator
-Sandisk 4GB
-iClicker
-Unlv backpack

May seem minor (execpt the wallet), but if u factor in the actual costs of all that , and me having to fix my window, almost a grand, :thumpdown: :thumpdown: :thumpdown:

Lol at myself. Sorry bro, only seen the pictures at first, didnt realize it was a later post. That just pisses me right off.....

SSSXR

Reaction score
dude. those pics are crazy. if i walked up to my truck with my window smashed like that, I would cry. bright side: hopefully you get some extra cash from insurance and you can spend it on your truck. i would maybe suggest darker window tint ;)

lvxr

Reaction score
dude. those pics are crazy. if i walked up to my truck with my window smashed like that, I would cry. bright side: hopefully you get some extra cash from insurance and you can spend it on your truck. i would maybe suggest darker window tint ;)
insurance? for a window? my deductable is 500, and a window costs 90...and i needed my truck, bought a window, tinted it, truck running same day...

and yeah..thought about going darker, my back & back sides are 5%, but my fronts have been 20% all this time, i kind of like being able to see outside, but it has its ups and downs...it's staying at 20 for now

Last edited:

trd_sport

Reaction score
I hate thieves!
I left hundreds in cash one in a truck when it was broken into and the idiots didnt take it. They just see something they want smash the window and grab what they can and run.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
dude so sorry to hear that ishh... that person who stoll from you will get what he deserves one day

trd_sport

Reaction score
insurance? for a window? my deductable is 500, and a window costs 90...and i needed my truck, bought a window, tinted it, truck running same day...

and yeah..thought about going darker, my back & back sides are 5%, but my fronts have been 20% all this time, i kind of like being able to see outside, but it has its ups and downs...it's staying at 20 for now
Insurance for all the crap they stole.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I would of taken them shoes. Go hoop or something. lol

Sucks man!

THE MACF

Reaction score
Sucks bro. I had my car get jacked once. What were the unusual charges?

mrguy33391

Reaction score
That stinks man. I learned my lesson the hard way with my old toyota pickup. I'll left a bunch of stuff just laying out on the seat. They broke the s*&% out of my lock and went in and took everything. Since then I have never left anything in sight for a smash and grab robbery!! Remember that. If they don't see it, they probably won't bother!!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Shitty, but I never leave anything of any value, visable in my truck , even a usb stick, let alone my wallet.
What also sucks is cleaning up the F'n glass pieces.

Lesson is don't leave anything in view, no area can be trusted.

Top Bottom