Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Just got mine, and I'm in HELLA LOVE!!!

Tanaka

Reaction score
I <3 my new 06 BSP Xrunner!

According to Carfax, im the third owner. First owner bought it in North Carolina. The second bought it in Barstow, CA for commercial use, then traded it in for a different vehicle in Fairfield. Dublin Honda then bought it from the dealership in Fairfield. And now...its all MINE. :top:

Clutch, tires, and fluids are all brand new :smile:

I want to go to my first meet. CA X-ers, can we get this happening? It'll be my first meet where I have my own vehicle out and shining. :laugh:

Pics up soon in the 06 year thread. Just got it yesterday, and I have work today. I'm HELLA SAD FACE. No real cruising around for me til Wednesday.

-TANAKA

STONER-X

Reaction score
yes sir congrats!! welcome to the forum!!!

got the right color... BSP is the fastest lol.... being the third owner and it being a commercial vehicle.. how many miles are on it????

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the 06 BSP and welcome to the Underground! :top:

blu xr

Reaction score
welcome to xru bro.

post up pics....got any mods?

Tanaka

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Theres no mods (maybe a muffler, but I dont know what a stock xrunner one is supposed to sound like), and only 49,2xx miles!

I do want to say, that xru really knows how to make someone feel welcome; so props to all of you.

Does my truck, being bsp, get 20+hp because of color? If so, I better throw on a couple stickers to be faster than the other bsps :laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
It's gonna take more then stickers to be faster then some of us BSP's:laugh:
Welcome to the site

Reaction score
welcome aboard let moding begin The first mod should be URD sticker 10 rwhp + 15 if you get DTLTH :rock:

Tanaka

Reaction score
post to bring up my count and post pics!

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Congrats on the ride. You are very welcome here. We always know how to make ppl feel welcome here. You sure you want to go to a meet already? I hope you got some cash laying around cuz i know after a few meet you will be more hooked then you are now....:laugh:

Tanaka

Reaction score
Hella sure. Lol. I already have the mod flu, but my love for airsoft is pretty strong. Lol I just sold a 96 civic hatchback, and that project helped me realize I'm gonna take my time with this truck so I always have something to work on. :D

Top Bottom