Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Miss.......

jmoore120

Reaction score
Was sitting around thinking about how I miss certain things. Name a few things you miss or wish you had easy access to.

I Miss.....
1. My Dad :frown:
2. Tucson Az. (lived there for a few years while in the Air Force) :top:
3. Fast Track hamburgers, Fatburger, Carl's Jr. and really good mexican food (Tucson had some great mexican food) :rock:

Wayne R

Reaction score
Mom.....:frown::bawling:

She passed away August 31, 2009.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
My real mom

She is not the same anymore. She woke up one day and was totally a different person. Depression did this to her.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I miss being a child, carefree to the world. No bills, no worries. Being naive to the the real world was wonderful. I miss my great grand parents and my friends that I had before I moved to lafayette.:frown:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
My Dad 9/11/02
I also miss being young..no worries, summer was a time of having fun. Christmas was fun again. Everything was great

SX TOY

Reaction score
the top of my list is also my father he was my best friend 06/24/02

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
My dad. 03-25-03

And my sanity. I misplaced that a long time ago :(

heh.

Murderface

Reaction score
I miss the sister I had before she was diagnosed with M.S
she's a great mother to her two sons and the nicest person u could meet and now MS is ruining her life.

Hopefully they will legalize medical Marijauna this year in Jersey cause it's proving to stop the progression of this horrible disease

05bluerunner

Reaction score
My Mom, she passed when I was 7. My Dad, passed last year 9-26-08. My Grandpa, passed just before my b-day in July 03. I miss the family that I had before my Dad passed, they aren't the same people I knew.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
I miss being a child, carefree to the world. No bills, no worries. Being naive to the the real world was wonderful. I miss my great grand parents and my friends that I had before I moved to lafayette.:frown:

me too, just being a kid, nothing to worry about

BlackCat

Reaction score
My childhood best friends. Got awesome friends now, some from even this site :top: ... but just not the same. Childhood innocence.

Bsw

Reaction score
I have to say my X too, but if I was still with her my XR would still be completely bone stock still

Jonathan

Reaction score
my X, C2C, high school, and when i used to eat like shit and drink too much beer without getting fat.

RedXr

Reaction score
Very sorry to all of you. Hope the future brings bright and beautiful things to all of you. (except donny):biggrin:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Care-free life that is childhood & all my family back in Thailand.

07SWB

Reaction score
i miss my entire extended family. Moved away from them in 95 to come to cali.. they are all in eastern Canada.. I only get to see them once a year usually, unless i scratch up the money and vaca time at work to make a trip up there. I'm hoping next summer i will have the vaca time to take 2 weeks off and drive the titan up there:rock:

I also miss being carefree with no worries about anything. I miss riding bikes around with friends and the coolest thing you could do is ride with no hands. I miss going to McDonalds with my mom after getting out of school just so i could have a happy meal and play in the playground thingy:thumpdown:

Hopefully i will have myself a son and get to relive those things from a different point of view.

COWBELL

Reaction score
Riding my motorcycle all over the tight twisty mountain roads of japan for 2 years (all of japan).
My motorcycle for that matter, haven't gotten a new one yet, sold it when I left.

Sorry to all of those who mentioned their lost loved ones, to that list I would add my
Grandpa... I only really started to get to know him right before he died, and I could'nt make it to his funeral with the rest of my family.

Top Bottom