Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

i need new tires

rich017

Reaction score
I can get KDW's here for $800 with mount & Balance

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well ****...LOL tires are just nasty expensive here I suppose unless I buy online :dontknow:

rich017

Reaction score
well ****...LOL tires are just nasty expensive here I suppose unless I buy online :dontknow:

how many places have you went to? Also try a family owned place. My family uses this old tire place and they are awesome. Gives us good deals too.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ive shopped around very moderately, been to two places, but I havent rushed on it, 800 for 4 tires mounted and balanced sounds like a super sweet deal!

rich017

Reaction score
it is. The next best was like 900 and another place wanted more

have not gotten any yet. Figured i would push the limits on the stockers first

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well My personal problem is do I want to buy my new wheels and keep the stockers, or sell the stockers to recoup some of the loss on the new wheels....Aside from that I know wheels dont sell well on XRU so Id problably just have to store them somewhere...

x-short-r

Reaction score
I've being trying to look for some new rubber, does anyone know of any good deals with the KDW2's.

Thanks

i did a write up on this a little while ago... but i guess the deal is still going... im telling you, i looked for A VERY LONG TIME for new tires... this IS the best deal you are going to find other than getting stolen ones, used ones, or a buddy selling you some new ones at a deal... you dont have to use ebay you can just call them... but again.... TRUST ME best deal out there for tires right now, plus they grip like crazy!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-25...m14QQhashZitem350097282067QQitemZ350097282067

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I've being trying to look for some new rubber, does anyone know of any good deals with the KDW2's.

Thanks

i know some folks have been using tire rack you can get the 99Y rated KDW2's for just under $220 a pop i think

x-short-r

Reaction score
I found some for around 630 shipped on ebay. But they're not 99y rated. it's 93W. Is that a good price and is that rating safe for our truck?

x-short-r

Reaction score
So I'm at the point where I have to get new tires. They're deflating very often and tire shop won't fix it cause it's getting to the bald point. I found two deals on KDW's. What's the difference bwt the KDW and KDW 2? One has a 93W (cheaper cost) and the other has 99Y (120 bucks or so more). Which ones should i choose? Does anyone have any problem with the road noise on these? Thanks for your help, need tires ASAP!!

Top Bottom