Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I think im surrounded

Gunslinger

Reaction score
I get this s*#t all the time on the bike ( '09 Yamaha R1 ). I don't have an X,so I don't get the rice with the truck,but on the bike I about fall over laughing. I'm not saying the bike is the fastest thing on the planet,but really ? damn...:noway:

picaCulo

Reaction score
You should have punched him in the face.............

........then screamed " I never narcd on nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":blurock:

I'm in urgent care right now and read this and can not stop laughing !!!!!!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
I woulda guessed the fastest mod he has going for him is the upside down visor, that aerodynamic man hahahaha

xrgilly

Reaction score
weird,,,, in my 2 years of owning the x i don't think i have ever had anyone try and race me , other then one diesel truck , and have only had one kid in a jetta ask me how much hp it has
, but the car culture and ricers have died down bit time up here

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I drive a 81' Celica so I dont have to deal with ricers talking smack just my friend that thinks his bug eye is the fastest thing in the world.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I was outside cleaning out my truck yesterday.... We got a new kid here on base and he was looking to make friends. So I let him chill with me a bit; He wanted to see under the hood, so I popped it and kept on cleaning....

Him: Woah! I didnt expect you to have the vvti in here, thats awesome, I knew it was a 6 cyl but damn it must get up and go with the vvti!

Me: Nah, its just stock, all the taco's come with it.

Him: Dude, nice routing of your cold air intake! I bet you get about 15 extra horses out of this!

Me: There is actually some studies showing you dont get anything.....I have it because it sounds saweet!!

The conversation went EXACTLY like that for about 20 mins, from everything from my exhaust to the body kit.... :stupid:;

sinister07

Reaction score
I was outside cleaning out my truck yesterday.... We got a new kid here on base and he was looking to make friends. So I let him chill with me a bit; He wanted to see under the hood, so I popped it and kept on cleaning....

Him: Woah! I didnt expect you to have the vvti in here, thats awesome, I knew it was a 6 cyl but damn it must get up and go with the vvti!

Me: Nah, its just stock, all the taco's come with it.

Him: Dude, nice routing of your cold air intake! I bet you get about 15 extra horses out of this!

Me: There is actually some studies showing you dont get anything.....I have it because it sounds saweet!!

The conversation went EXACTLY like that for about 20 mins, from everything from my exhaust to the body kit.... :stupid:;

Maybe he will take that URD intake off your hands. Lol, he can make it fit on whatever that pile he drives and prob make it faster than your truck. Haha.

Zibilich

Reaction score
I get ricers all day long in the x. I had a civic si before but i hated how the actual ricers gave us all bad names and reps lol.. I didnt try and race anyone in the civic but i always had mudstain v6's and silverados and full size trucks beat up on me.. I was never once "dissapointed" in a race. But just this passed saturday i was on my way to the theatre to see the avengers (awesome movie btw) and i hear this raspy scream from next to me. I look over and i see a 2000 accord 4cyl 4 door grocery getter, with black front fenders stock hubcaps, pillar guages on the drivers side and an obnoxiously huge fire extinguisher on the right pillar. I just laughed and gave him a rev back and he looked back laughed and gave the universal small dick sign. Did a neutral rev to drive burnout (allmost rearending the person in front of him) and him and his 2 butt buddies proceeded to give gang signs and whatnot while laughing.. So i waited for a nice gap in traffic while me and my girlfriend just laughed at him while he thought he was being cool, and finally a nice gap opened up and he mashed the gas from like 25mph so i just gave him a good chance till about 35mph and i down shifted into 2nd and blew passed him. He pulled up next to me laughing and saying some shit in spanish at the next redlight. And well when the light turned green. I gave him no mercy. 25+ car lengths by the time i hit 3rd gear, and when they tried to take a right on the next road the traffic in the turning lane put him right next to us. They didnt look at us or anything i just laughed along with my girlfriend and he cut through a parking lot...

I get this shit all day, but i dont know which is worse a couple tool bags in an accord who think theyre first car is hot shit. Or some older guy in a new challenger saying how he would completely destroy me with his paddle shifters...

sinister07

Reaction score
^^^ I actually raced a new challenger once. Was just the base model v8 auto, smoked him off the line and had a half car length on him till we hit a 100 or so. He started to close the gap but I was done. You see my mods... Not a whole lotta extra ponys there. Those cars are all show And no go. Heavy bitches. And this guy was like easily 55. Bet that made him sad when he lost to a Toyota truck! His 40k inventment got him a fail.

X_Less

Reaction score
I used to work in Autozone... I can't keep count how many times people would ask about the "lowered red truck with the body kit" in the parking lot and ask me to run their civic's, integra's, s10's, silverado's etc... I just never paid any attention to them. Not worth my time...

As a matter of fact last night on my way home from San Jose I had a white, lowered silverado on chrome 22's with a roll pan (looked kinda clean) get beside me, rev and take off twice on the freeway... He got the hint after a while, or at least on the freeway. We both got off at the same exit and I got beside him at the red light... he revved again before taking off. I just shake my head at these idiots... It's not worth me losing my license or putting everyone else on the road in danger because my wittle ego got hurt by some low life trying to prove that his pos is faster then my truck... Now twisty back road's are a bit of a different story, I already drive through them pretty quickly but occasionally I'll come across someone trying to keep up with me.

xrgilly

Reaction score
ok i have been officially riced, the other morning on my way to work i had a guy in a primer grey mr2 with a 3 foot carbon fibber wing and some 15 inch rims, pull up bedside me and start revving his fart can and then took off for about 30 feet and then stopped because of stop and go traffic. he did this 3 times so i finally put my window down and he's says "what don't wanna show me what u got in that truck with a skirt" i simply shook my head and said u do realize we are in traffic and can't get over 30 mph , he then says ***** and changes lanes and thats the end of my story

sinister07

Reaction score
ok i have been officially riced, the other morning on my way to work i had a guy in a primer grey mr2 with a 3 foot carbon fibber wing and some 15 inch rims, pull up bedside me and start revving his fart can and then took off for about 30 feet and then stopped because of stop and go traffic. he did this 3 times so i finally put my window down and he's says "what don't wanna show me what u got in that truck with a skirt" i simply shook my head and said u do realize we are in traffic and can't get over 30 mph , he then says ***** and changes lanes and thats the end of my story

Wow. I bet that wing adds 27 HP...in his head. Come on man you didn't want to see who would hit the brakes first? Haha.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I get it alllllll the time up here in va,i think the funniest one was a honda accord wth typical ricer stuff,sounds lke total shit,but he had a carved piece of wood as his spoiler bahahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I get it alllllll the time up here in va,i think the funniest one was a honda accord wth typical ricer stuff,sounds lke total shit,but he had a carved piece of wood as his spoiler bahahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing

That actually would be pretty interesting! Do the old station wagon wood side panels with metal accents. Wooden spoiler with metal inlet plates on the fins; ;) :crinklehair:

Imagine that on our trucks!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I wld smack them for that,i do hve a buddy that has a rr x n he said hes got sme goodies comen so im lke allright sweet so i see him the next week wth chrome mirror covers,chrome tailgate cover chrome handles,chrome antenna n gve him soo much shit for ruining that beautiful n askd him wtf is wrong wth him lol

Top Bottom