Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I45 Headed North - Houston

XLR8

Reaction score
BSP spotted I45

Sorry I could not keep up to who ever it was this afternoon on 45. I got a email from the boss and had to slow down and respond. Then I got stuck behind some slow cars. All good up until then.

Nice truck, did you just get it? I could not see the registration sticker?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family yourself ! Glad to have another BSP member.

XLR8

Reaction score
Thanks. I hear you are the man in Houston when I have a question.

I normally lay low but who ever it was if they are a member they will log in tonight. We were really slicing thru traffic.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Anything distinguishable? Aftermarket wheels, grill insert, drop kit, BHLM, tinted tails, stickers....

XLR8

Reaction score
Appeared stock except for tinted windows and aftermarket tail lights. Small sticker I could not read on the back window (passenger side).

STONER-X

Reaction score
hummmmmm what time??? i have tinted tails and a small sticker on my pass rear.... and i work in that area.. but i am on 45 near rankin rd...

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
agh i saw this guy to and made a thread chased him from 45 down i 10 tried to talk but he kept driving off

XLR8

Reaction score
He exited at 1960 at about 3:30pm 7-13-10. I kinda thought he was driving off too but I could not see in the truck cause of the tint. Guess he is trying to be a Ghost Rider?

STONER-X

Reaction score
agh i saw this guy to and made a thread chased him from 45 down i 10 tried to talk but he kept driving off

creeeeeeeeepppppper!! :laugh: jk :smile:

He exited at 1960 at about 3:30pm 7-13-10. I kinda thought he was driving off too but I could not see in the truck cause of the tint. Guess he is trying to be a Ghost Rider?

nope was not me.....

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
haha damn how many BSP's are rolling around in H-town area now?!

83cruiser

Reaction score
BSP spotted I45

Sorry I could not keep up to who ever it was this afternoon on 45. I got a email from the boss and had to slow down and respond. Then I got stuck behind some slow cars. All good up until then.

Nice truck, did you just get it? I could not see the registration sticker?

yeah, that was me, sorry for the late response. just started using the site again. i do remember running with another XR on my way into houston and you slowing down rather abruptly. i thought you had radar detector and noticed a po, so i dipped off the freeway....

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So you used to have a BSP, and now you have an swb? Either way, welcome to the site. Again..lol

83cruiser

Reaction score
soooo.....yeah, i keep mistaking bsp for swb. dunno why, did it like five times earlier when i was reading through the posts. not used to staring at a computer that long.....my bad wasn't me, the story sounded really familiar though

Rlearley

Reaction score
PiNkY said:
haha damn how many BSP's are rolling around in H-town area now?!

I just bought one on Saturday but I live down in the league city/ Dickinson area

Top Bottom