Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ICEMAN needs a SIG!! Any takers?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Here is one for emanon
emanon_sig.jpg

TKXR

Reaction score
hrspwr236 did my sig too...I like it!!!!!:top:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Hey Jason, I chose the one Inked did for me cuz the one you did stretched out my ride. Inked kept the correct dimensions and actually brightened it up a bit. Maybe you could try and add some afterburners (flames) or something like that using his as a template.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hey Jason, I chose the one Inked did for me cuz the one you did stretched out my ride. Inked kept the correct dimensions and actually brightened it up a bit. Maybe you could try and add some afterburners (flames) or something like that using his as a template.

Dont think i can do it but ill look into it, i take no offense to you choosing his, i am still an ammature and i am slowly getting better

hrspwr236

Reaction score

Something like this
iceman_sig_11.jpg
:dontknow:

iceman_sig_12.jpg

think this one is better
iceman_sig_21.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom