Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

icy pearl xrunner

elynor_v

Reaction score
that looks sick! kinda like a storm trooper! :top:

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
looks dope my friend! i was also thinking of painting it white one day. maybe relocate the horns? they stand out a little IMO, but besides that, siick truck wish could see it in person.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I like the look of it! I am always a fan of the white taco's; Nice seeing a white xrunner!

Zibilich

Reaction score
I think you've totaly changed my mind on what color im going to paint my truck when i get my body work done.

Murderface

Reaction score
Looks real nice, speed bump was very close my friend be careful! I was thinking of painting my flat white plastidip someday

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Good god!!!!!! Wow dude u gotta get that x state side....holy sht...that's a show winner fo sho

Zibilich

Reaction score
Looks real nice, speed bump was very close my friend be careful! I was thinking of painting my flat white plastidip someday

If your wondering what its going to turn out to look like, my friend just ordered two gallons of plastidip and he's going to be spraying his truck prob in the next 2 weeks.

o5oldblue

Reaction score
That looks good. The video also makes me want to go back home to Hawaii.

sinister07

Reaction score
If your wondering what its going to turn out to look like, my friend just ordered two gallons of plastidip and he's going to be spraying his truck prob in the next 2 weeks.

I know I would like to see what it looks like.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I love everything about that truck except for the stretch on the tires, not a fan of that. Otherwise great job, love me a white x-runner.

triumphx

Reaction score
Looking good man, i would relocate the horns though. Give the grill a cleaner look. Also have you thought about white HLM

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a very beautiful truck.

The one thing I would do is blacken the stuff behind the grill.

G

Coupe

Reaction score
Nice..............

What brand of wheels are those?

Top Bottom