Identify some things for me?

Discussion in 'Stock Interior' started by jmoore120, Aug 1, 2009.

1. jmoore120

jmoore120 Active Member

Was turning the rod on my clutch pedal so it would quit sqeaking and saw a couple of things and was wanting to know if anyone knew what they might be. A plug for what I dont know and a white push button thingy by the clutch. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. rich017

rich017 Active Member

That white button is what the clutch pushes when you use the clutch.

That way your truck knows when the clutch is being pushed so you can start it and to disengage the cruise control when it's on

3. Gutz

Gutz New Member

That plug looks like it is there for another option that your truck might not have...It's pre-wired for something else...just my 2 pennies...

4. blastap

blastap New Member

There is two buttons under there. The one that is on the firewall side is for starting the vehicle and the one on the dash side is for activating/ de-activating the cruise control.

5. eltus

eltus Member

that plug might be the connector for the traction control switch, for the trucks equipped with that option.