Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If the X-Runner came in varying colors, which would you have chosen?

If the X-Runner came in varying colors, which would you have chosen?

• Black Sand Pearl

Votes: 25 5.4%
  • Radiant Red

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Speedway Blue

Votes: 34 7.4%
  • White

Votes: 154 33.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 6.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • Charcoal / Graphite Gray

Votes: 121 26.2%
  • Orange

Votes: 29 6.3%
  • Other (Please specify in thread)

Votes: 41 8.9%

• Total voters

MonteSS8707

Reaction score
I would of bought a silver one if offered. Almost all of the other cars I've ever owned have been silver. I tell you what though, speed way blue has really grown on me. I def like it blue and wouldn't change it for the world :top:

indyxr

Reaction score
I would say Green. same metalic and brightness of the blue but with green.

i went to the dealership a few weeks ago when my x was attempting to get an alignment and i asked the sales guy about the 2012 Xrunners and wanted to see if any new colors came out. Turns out for the 2012 every color in the toyota line is available for the Xrunners now... i believe that wasnt the case in the other yrs. but either way this green isnt really exciting. Looks kinda like a boring darker puke green to me :dontknow: it was also in the brochure so it couldnt been thown off versus in real life

Blasphemous

Reaction score
White. I can't even imagine what a super white xr would look like. Super white all murdered out... would look great imo.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
White. I can't even imagine what a super white xr would look like. Super white all murdered out... would look great imo.

Like xrunish's X:

IMG_0068.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
Damn that looks pretty slick, still would go with a silver/charcoal color

harjms

Reaction score
I would like a white pearl. Kind of like the Cadillac color.

Click

Reaction score
I've wanted something with a smoked or burnt orange hue to it. My first truck was a 56 chevy that was originally Omaha Orange, I found out after sanding off four coats of paint. My family's company color for the trucks was orange. My high school colors were orange and black. I've wanted to do a Manx in sunset or burnt orange. And I like the Mitsubishi orange.

S7ICKlVlAN

Reaction score
A bright non-metallic Orange would be sick.....gloss black kicks and all add-on's (Sway bars, pulleys, springs, etc...) charcoal gray. BBK gloss black. Flat black roof. Tubbed and turbo'd.....that's just what I'm thinking.

asianized

Reaction score
I like that color on that evo that paul walker drove in 2 fast 2 furious
Yellowish/goldish

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
A bright non-metallic Orange would be sick.....gloss black kicks and all add-on's (Sway bars, pulleys, springs, etc...) charcoal gray. BBK gloss black. Flat black roof. Tubbed and turbo'd.....that's just what I'm thinking.

Not an X, but...

S7ICKIVIAN.jpg

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I LOVE that colorrrrrrr!!!!!!! Any orange or a green

Top Bottom