Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm Out!!

X-factor

Reaction score
Im very thankfull to the XRU family but i have to say goodbye since i traded my truck and i will feel akward been here.. I apreciate all the info that all people provide for all the newbies . God Bless Yall!!

Bobby B

Reaction score
I'll miss all the tender moments you shared with us
LOL
:laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hey bro! i hate that you got rid of the X but as long as your happy thats all that matters. What did you trade it for? Just because you no longer have a X doesn't mean your still not part of the XR-U family. You are welcome here anytime. :top:

415XR

Reaction score
why the hell would you trade in your x:banghead:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
why the hell would you trade in your x:banghead:

I'm curious as well. Why did you trade? We're always sad to see a member of the XRU family leave. :thumpdown:

morcheez

Reaction score
hmm a san antonio x is gone...didnt even know u were here

X-factor

Reaction score
I traded my X for a 08 Scion Xb.. yeah i know it doesnt compare but they fun to drive and i have already started to add on to it!!

X-factor

Reaction score
025.jpg

This is a pic of what my xb looks like next to my brothers Toaster Box.(my xb has 5spd and trd drop and the wing and the one in the pic is stock height)

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Ms. Stevenredx is going to envy you. She has an 06 xb and is wanting to trade it in on a new 08. Your brothers Xb looks pretty sweet. Keep us posted with your modding progress :top:

x-stealth

Reaction score
I had a Scion tC and my wife still has her tC. Scions are great cars!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I had a Scion tC and my wife still has her tC. Scions are great cars!

Great price for what you get..... they have alot of nice features that really impressed me when my girlfriend got hers...

DOGO X

Reaction score
Another! :hmmmm2:

well you are still welcome :top:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Yeah, you'll be better off with the Scion since those are 100% Japaneses and X are not... maybe that's why there are so many isssues. Tacoma (Toyota trucks) are not the way they use to be ever sice they started to make em here.:thumpdown:

Top Bottom