Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Im pretty f***ing pissed...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Ok, so where to start.....First My truck is apparently going to shit....I pissed off someone somewhere... My wideband sensor is shot to shit and bung stripped out thanks to my exhaust shop....that will be another 175.00 to fix.....second, I was rearended by a police officer(no I will not sue, it wasn't his fault, he was a nice guy, he was off duty but in full garb, enough damage to my truck to piss me off, no I wont take pics because I dont feel like even looking at the truck) and third my fog lights keep ****ing with me. The bulbs are good as are the ballasts....My problem lies with the OEM Male connector. Somehow one of the leads is stripped to the point where its barely still inserted into the connector. It shorted out when I drove through a little flood water last storm....How the hell do I change the connector? Ive never had to install one of those type before and I need to replace it again with another OEM connector so I can maintain usage of same type of bulbs as well as similar aftermarket. Finally it looks like Im on another job hunt...My current job is to the point where its closing down and about 40 of us are being thrown to the curb....-SHRUG- Guess I needed to vent....Im still pretty ****ing pissed....

Now back to the fog connectors...Doug, Jason, any of you cats ever install oem shit? -thanks and back to the beer-

shaX 07

Reaction score
Sorry to hear all that bro, hope you get it all sorted out...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
damn Donny. Who did u piss off?? Sorry to hear brotha! Hope everything works out for u!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
shit hapens.,.
thanks prick....next time try something that I don't already know....:thumpdown: since you don't have anything constructive to say about oem lighting connectors, you can feel free to remove yourself from this equation :top:

Thanks guys, Im working on the bad, but Im mainly trying to figure out the fog light situation to kind of soothe my mind and not worry about the other bs

TRD-X

Reaction score
Have a good time it's friday and things will get better Donny.:top: "Thank you come again." Donny quote!:rolleyez:

Gadget

Reaction score
Ok, so where to start.....First My truck is apparently going to shit....I pissed off someone somewhere... My wideband sensor is shot to shit and bung stripped out thanks to my exhaust shop....that will be another 175.00 to fix.....second, I was rearended by a police officer(no I will not sue, it wasn't his fault, he was a nice guy, he was off duty but in full garb, enough damage to my truck to piss me off, no I wont take pics because I dont feel like even looking at the truck) and third my fog lights keep ****ing with me. The bulbs are good as are the ballasts....My problem lies with the OEM Male connector. Somehow one of the leads is stripped to the point where its barely still inserted into the connector. It shorted out when I drove through a little flood water last storm....How the hell do I change the connector? Ive never had to install one of those type before and I need to replace it again with another OEM connector so I can maintain usage of same type of bulbs as well as similar aftermarket. Finally it looks like Im on another job hunt...My current job is to the point where its closing down and about 40 of us are being thrown to the curb....-SHRUG- Guess I needed to vent....Im still pretty ****ing pissed....

Now back to the fog connectors...Doug, Jason, any of you cats ever install oem shit? -thanks and back to the beer-

"...you are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history"

Identify who said that in what movie and you win a URD hoodie!!

G

Coupe

Reaction score
When I installed mine, I used dielectric grease on the contacts, then used electrical tape and wrapped the connection.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sounds like a plan james, I will be ordering these shortly. :top:

Coupe

Reaction score
Hello Vietnam.... was the movie

Robbin Williams was the actor.

Gadget

Reaction score
Good thing I did not direct that to you.

Quick, delete your post before he sees it.....

G

Coupe

Reaction score
Correction

Good Morning Vietnam.

My Bad

Venomous_X

Reaction score
"...you are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history"

Identify who said that in what movie and you win a URD hoodie!!

G
seen the movie, robin williams was in it....Im a bit fuzzy about the details, but Ill buy the hoodie from you anyway :crinklehair:

shrug they ruined it anyway after i scrolled up lol....

When I installed mine, I used dielectric grease on the contacts, then used electrical tape and wrapped the connection.
James I suspect the connector was damaged before I installed my ls fogs....I was going through nokyas like no other.....so now I just need to get a new setup soldered...

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
seen the movie, robin williams was in it....Im a bit fuzzy about the details, but Ill buy the hoodie from you anyway :crinklehair:

shrug they ruined it anyway after i scrolled up lol....

J

PM me your address and size...

G

Venomous_X

Reaction score
BTW, G I dont know if you know, but URDUSA seems to have another one of those trojan thingamagigs and is blocked by kapersky antivirus....I only know this now because I was going to see if you added hoodies to the page :(

pm sent G....:top:

Last edited:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
No matter what happens to your truck Donny, you'll always be the love of my life.

And no, I'm not saying this to get Doug jealous. Even though he is a manwhore lusting after James' "knobs".

I love you, Donny.

Gadget

Reaction score
Wonderful.

I will get the folks on it right away.

Thanks!

G

Top Bottom