Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Import Reactor April 6th - 8th

sam

Reaction score
Is anyone planning to attend, I am rolling up there on Friday around 3pm to check in and hopefully see if they have any available hotel rooms left but i think they are all booked up. Who all is planning on going?

Toon714

Reaction score
im going.
my truck will be at the car show.

sam

Reaction score
Is everybody that's going meeting somewhere to drive up there or just meeting at the show?

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
I may go but I'm not 100% at the moment.. Schools gotta take priority.. I won't be entering this year though. And I haven't heard of a specific roll out time or anything yet but I'm sure there will be one decided shortly :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sam. Good to see you on here. Due to my work schedule, I will be leaving between noon and 2 PM. Just going to head straight there from my work site.

I guess since everyone else is all about it, i can't back out now.

STONER-X

Reaction score
anyone recieved an email from that dude.. i forgot his name.....

lol i was going to request that day off of work then realized it was good friday..... paid holiday....

so much win!!!!

Toon714

Reaction score
we gotta wait untill next week.
to see if everyone schedule. i wont know my work schedule till next week.
but if i have work. i might just cruise straight over there.
but im down for a caravan if everyones down.

i havent got a email.
i read on IR that we can pick up our badges this week or next week at PZ. dont know if i read that part wrong though.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
yeah so far my schedule looks predicable, just work and school. However if I do go on friday it will be very late in the evening when I head over to houston. Did you have to pay that night or is there a paypal thing so I can pay it off later this week?

Toon714

Reaction score
yeah so far my schedule looks predicable, just work and school. However if I do go on friday it will be very late in the evening when I head over to houston. Did you have to pay that night or is there a paypal thing so I can pay it off later this week?

i thought u paid and registerd already on saturday?
the registraion are closed online.
thats why the owner wanted us to register at pz and pay for it so we got the spots for IR.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

You will have to call PZ and talk with them.

sam

Reaction score
Well from what john told me you had to register saturday night at the planet zero meet. But I would call planet zero and ask if you can still register or pay at the gate. John said that an email would be sent out next week. I was just wondering if we know who all is going to see if we can meet and caravan up there. I am packing my stuff up thursday night and bringing it to work because I plan to leave work around 1pm or 1:30 to go up there. John said he wanted everybody who is in the show to be there by at least 3pm on friday so we have time to park and clean the trucks up a little before the show starts. Plus has anybody looked into a hotel room yet?

Toon714

Reaction score
damn we gotta get there early......
i hope u know u gotta leave ur truck there over night till saturday nite.
which i think is stupid.
im not gonna look for a hotel gonna be too pricey.

sam

Reaction score
Yeah i agree, I didnt want to leave it but they said it was secure by the cops and everything would be ok. I was saying about the hotel that if we could get a bunch of people together to stay in one then we could just split the cost and it would be cheap for everybody. If no on the hotel then where is everybody sleeping at, lol. I would say sleep in the trucks but I think it might be to loud and crowded to try and do that.

STONER-X

Reaction score
damn we gotta get there early......
i hope u know u gotta leave ur truck there over night till saturday nite.
which i think is stupid.
im not gonna look for a hotel gonna be too pricey.

really??? that is stupid.... they better have a po po chilling there all night.... hay everyone come look what we have in our trucks.... they will be right here tonight... :thumbdown: :laugh:

we do get two badges right? i think i read that somewhere...

Toon714

Reaction score
ya we do get 2 badges.
ya i still dont like it. that my truck will be there around a bunch of people all nite.
even if there cops. not gonna be enough to be everywhere when shit happens.
makes me wanna camp out in front of my truck.

shit maybe bring a bbq pit cook up at nite and chill? lol

sam

Reaction score
Yes stoner, they said the cops will be there all night and they will have awesome event insurance if anything happens to anybodys vehicles. But I wouldnt leave anythng on the inside just to be safe. I am not sure about the badges, I still havent read or heard anything yet.

Well if nobody can get a hotel room, I am just gonna bring a pillow and blanket and sleep in the truck. I am probably gonna camp out by the trucks at night just to be safe nothing happens to them. But a pit would be nice and some chairs and a tent or canopy for shade and we could have our own party, lmao:rockon:

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
hell ya lets just camp out if anything.
ya a canaopy would be nice.
grill up some burgers and hot dogs and theres dinner. lol

sam

Reaction score
Yeah I agree, that would probably be better. Plus if there are other people wanting to go that didnt register can just pile in with people that are in the show cause then you wont have to park far away and walk and worry about your vehicles. I tried to book a room at the marriot but they said its all full online so somebody should either call to find a close hotel or just sleep in the trucks,lol

we just need to figure out a list of everybody who is going for sure and from there decide on what people are going to bring with them so that we have a plan and dont forget anything or anyone at the last minute

Last edited:
Top Bottom