Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In event of a zombie apocalypse...

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
People think they are going to get out of Dodge when something happens are kidding themselves.

Just look at rush hour traffic. What do you think it will be like when EVERYONE is on the road.

They only way you are going to get out is to leave now, long before something happens.

So, the only real option is to live way out or be ready to bunker in and stand and fight.

G

Thus stay off the roads and have a small maneuverable quiet off-road vehicle.

Gadget

Reaction score
Now here is a maneuverable off road vehicle

Robinson_R44_Raven_II_N667WM_001.JPG

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Those are great G, but fuel could be hard to come by in a post apocalyptic scenario.

I'd go with a diesel....can make your own fuel or find a tanker full...Love the power the Land Cruiser's here have with V8 diesels!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Now here is a maneuverable off road vehicle

Robinson_R44_Raven_II_N667WM_001.JPG

That will work excellent as well. :laugh:

Accept its high visibility & noise, I guess that depends on what the zombie intellect and capabilities are.

Whats the range on something like that?

Those are great G, but fuel could be hard to come by in a post apocalyptic scenario.

I'd go with a diesel....can make your own fuel or find a tanker full...Love the power the Land Cruiser's here have with V8 diesels!

Ethanol, woodgas, or diesel all viable options & can all be made at home (some easier then others). All can be adapted to run a vehicle or a generator (some easier then others).

A reflux still (ethanol) is also a excellent water purifier when there are countless dead zombies laying in the water spreading T-Virus through the water supply.

You should not be massively electricity/fuel dependent in the first place.

Have enough fuel stored on hand to do what you gotta do initially when the zombies invade.

Last edited:

zXrunner

Reaction score
A modified Anti-Zombie Tesla Model S for outdoor cruising.
Hyper Mottard or any Electric 2wheeled for scavenging.
Modified Anti-Zombie SVT Raptor for off roading fun. Only zombies are your road.
Sniper, Pistol, Katana for everyday carry.
Zombie proof house w/water purifier. Vegetarian anyone? Solar power, Windmill action. Woot!!
Of course I'd stay here in Maui. Just a little clearing of this lands Zombies and your good to go.

blu xr

Reaction score
moped with chainsaws attached to the handle bars...

Top Bottom