Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Input on Acer Aspire Timeline Laptops

MXXN

Reaction score
I am looking for a simple laptop with a built in number pad and long battery life.

I use my laptop for running Quickbooks Point of Sale and processing credit cards at gun shows and on the road.

I need a laptop that can make it thru the majority of an 8hr day which these will do.

I am currently making do with a Samsung NC-10 netbook and it will get me about 6hrs but the screen is way to small to try and run a Point Of Sale system off of.

Anyone have any feedback on the Acer? I just need a sub 500.00 laptop that will get the job done. Nothing fancy no gaming or anything other then running Quickbooks, Surfing the NET and doing some Excel work.

Here's a refurb for under 400.00....My current systems are all XP is Windows 7 a must?
http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5590460&sku=S445-150048

Venomous_X

Reaction score
In my opinion xp or 7 is great either way I love both setups! As far that website it doesn't look too bad for what you want to use it for...That surely cant eat up a whole lot of memory or anything to bind you up. It has decent memory and harddrive space. I say go for it. :top:

x ynot

Reaction score
Should be a decent laptop for what you wanna use it for i sold a few of them when i worked in electronics at walmart never had one come back so seemed like a solid laptop

Top Bottom