Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inquiry on trd superchargers

newdeal

Reaction score
I want to install a trd supercharger in my xr, but there is no toyota dealership where I live (S. Korea). And mine is currently the only xr in Korea, so mechanics do not know much about the engine. Since there are ECU reflash tools (but not Toyota) here, does the supercharger come with the data needed for the ECU reflash? If not, where would i be able to get the needed info? One more thing. How much faster will my car accelerate if I install the supercharger to my XR? Be waiting for your reply. Thanks..

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
You really need to ride in one that has s/c it's Awsome! :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
i always liked the end of that video. "he ran a second faster than you did, with a supercharger."
yeah:laugh:
from a dig wheel spin means no first, having traction would help greatly. From a roll it hangs with some pretty quick cars.

tigertail

Reaction score
I want to install a trd supercharger in my xr, but there is no toyota dealership where I live (S. Korea). And mine is currently the only xr in Korea, so mechanics do not know much about the engine. Since there are ECU reflash tools (but not Toyota) here, does the supercharger come with the data needed for the ECU reflash? If not, where would i be able to get the needed info? One more thing. How much faster will my car accelerate if I install the supercharger to my XR? Be waiting for your reply. Thanks..

When i visited Korea past April, i was thinking about taking my XR if i get a job there. I thought i would be the first XR in Korea. you beat me to it. :top:

Top Bottom