Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

installed trd cai tonight!!

lowchef

Reaction score
i would have to say that the instructions makes its harder to install then it really is.....take me a little while to get the box screwed down....the so called 12 mm bolts that bolt the box down didnt seem to wanna work for me...other than that is was pretty easy.......

at first i wuzn't too impressed with the intake, then i opened her up a few times and she came to life.....sounded angry....i do like!

joman

Reaction score
congrats on the new mod!...Let the Modding Begin! what other mods you got lined up?

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I installed mine a couple weeks ago, big improvement in some power and gas mileage :top:

It wasn't difficult to do.

Wayne R

Reaction score
at first i wuzn't too impressed with the intake, then i opened her up a few times and she came to life.....sounded angry....i do like!

On my previous vehicles it took a little while for the ECU to "learn" about you have done. I found that to be the case for Intake and Exhaust system changes on my old Toyota 4WD Pick-Up and the Tundra..... :wink:

Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
awesome bro glad your liking it :top: any pics?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats man!!!

I guess after seeing all those modded trucks at my meet kinda gave you the mod bug huh?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
congrats on the new intake. what's next. do you really have a cherrybomb?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats! The TRD is a nice intake. :top:

Well he's from VA, so I'm thinkin' S/C any day now. :biggrin:

That's how we roll, boosted as F$%^ :laugh:. Congrats on the intake :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
On my previous vehicles it took a little while for the ECU to "learn" about you have done. I found that to be the case for Intake and Exhaust system changes on my old Toyota 4WD Pick-Up and the Tundra..... :wink:
:dito:Give it about 1 week!:top:

lowchef

Reaction score
cai

well today i got to drive it a little more and im very pleased now......definately much improved power, response, sound.....not sure bout gas yet....

My budget is tight but my next mods include...s2k antenna, either urd or trd short shifter and possibly a magnaflow muffler

I so want the trd supercharger but i cant quite afford that right now....if anyone wants to donate a supercharger let me know:top:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score

Someone said it best.....it sounds like a bunch of wookies under the hood!!!

I normally just unplug the battery and drive it, I think it my catch the new stuff faster.

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
i love the trd cai. just took mine out 2 days ago to prepare for the s/c install. im missing it already

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
ahh the memories. I remember when i first got mine, sounded so nice. I have long since drowned out the sound with a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :rockon:

congrats on the intake!

Top Bottom