Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interesting day w/ricer kills

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Wekfest was today in San Francisco. So I saw some rice on the way out.

Kills today

1. V6 Civic w/motor sticking out of the hood
2. Del Sol pumped up, thought he was cool...eh.
3. RSX #1...eh
4. Lancer RS....really?
5. Saw a Spyker...no room to run but we both nailed it in 2nd on the Bay Bridge and I wasn't going to stay next to him for long...he would have blew me away after that. -1
6. Civic SI...lots of noise, no go....bye
7. RSX #2...dang kids won't ever learn.

So, other than the Spyker...it was a good day.... :laugh:

Vince77

Reaction score
Dammit! I should have went. Nice kills D. Obvious, but still nice.

SooRunner

Reaction score
A 4 hour wait to get into Wekfest? I don't think you would want to go to it Vince77....so we ended up doing some photoshoot around the city. LOL! Pics to come....

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
There was so many hondas, acuras and nissan 350's running around town. When we were taking photos by the bridge you can hear all the fart cans on the bridge. There was one b.o.v. going off and we heard it all the way down where we were.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
A 4 hour wait to get into Wekfest? I don't think you would want to go to it Vince77....so we ended up doing some photoshoot around the city. LOL! Pics to come....

I THINK I SAW YOU BRO. I WAS IN A BLACK IS350 8K HIDS AND YELLOW FOGS. I CROSSED PATHS WITH YOU LIKE 5 TIMES TRYING TO FIND PARKING. UR TRUCK LOOKS NICE:top:

Wekfest was today in San Francisco. So I saw some rice on the way out.

Kills today

1. V6 Civic w/motor sticking out of the hood
2. Del Sol pumped up, thought he was cool...eh.
3. RSX #1...eh
4. Lancer RS....really?
5. Saw a Spyker...no room to run but we both nailed it in 2nd on the Bay Bridge and I wasn't going to stay next to him for long...he would have blew me away after that. -1
6. Civic SI...lots of noise, no go....bye
7. RSX #2...dang kids won't ever learn.

So, other than the Spyker...it was a good day.... :laugh:

COMMON YOU GOTTA BE NICE TO THEM LOOK AT YOU MOD LIST LOL. MOST OF THEM YOU COULD TAKE ON WITH BOLT ONS AHHAHA. U BIG BULLY:top::laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom