Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Interior Makeover (On-going)

Tapp

Reaction score
YO STEVEN!!! that looks SOOO SICK!!!:top:

i like the suede seat thing!!!

did you do that yourself???

BoominTaco

Reaction score
That is cool how you did the LEDS in the cup holders, it must look sick at nite....

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
looks really good man! is that black suade? or did you just tint the stock fabric?

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Steven, how much was your suede? I was thinking of doing it on the door panels and armrest at least. Just getting an idea.

-Ant.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Hey Steven, how much was your suede? I was thinking of doing it on the door panels and armrest at least. Just getting an idea.

-Ant.

If i remember correctly it was around $50 a yard and it's not really suede... its vinyl look a like. I was told that the vinyl is easier to maintain and will last longer.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Steven, wtf did you do to remove that black sealant stuff after taking the plastic vapor shield off the front doors?! That crap comes off like hot melted chewing gum and sticks to EVERYTHING. I tried to scrape some up a little at a time, then ball it up so it wouldn't be all over the place. My next step is to go get a plastic spackle spatula & try that.

Dallas

Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome! I really like the things you have done with it, you are inspiring me to tear into my interior.

05runner

Reaction score
man your interior looks so slick. I like the suede, and the HU you got in there. I cant wait to get my subxclosure. :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Steven, wtf did you do to remove that black sealant stuff after taking the plastic vapor shield off the front doors?! That crap comes off like hot melted chewing gum and sticks to EVERYTHING. I tried to scrape some up a little at a time, then ball it up so it wouldn't be all over the place. My next step is to go get a plastic spackle spatula & try that.

Just apply your RAAMat over top of it, gives you more adhering action :biggrin:

firetuner911

Reaction score
damn bro, looking good, i wish i had a helper like that :biggrin:, (no disrespect intended)

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Keep your eyes peeled for any to pop up on ebay or keep a check at the local salvage yards.... all you need is the overhead console and the thermometer that plugs in beside the horn. :top:

Overhead temp repair/ new units!!!!
This company will reapir the display and clean it up for $35.00 + shipping. http://autoclockrepair.com/overhead_info_center_display

This another company repairs them. $38.00 + shipping. http://www.siliconmethod.com/

They also sell new or refurbished units $160.00 + shipping. http://autoclockrepair.com/refurbishednew_consoles

XrnrEagle08

Reaction score
Love the mods dude, I really like the cup holders and the head unit displaying TRD!!!!!

Top Bottom