Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iron man 2 and nightmare on elm st

x ynot

Reaction score
i took the gf to see some movies the other night and saw ironman 2 and a nightmare on elm st. was it just me of was it not as good as the first but on the other hand a nightmare on elm st was not to bad any one seen either and what yall think

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
yeah IM2 was ok. not enough action. they didn't do much with war machine.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I liked IM2 better than the first, despite the lack of action. IM2 set up a lot of the story that is to come, which IMO, makes for a really good movie.

Elm Street was absolutely horrible. Good actor, terrible execution. I wouldn't even begin to compare to the originals, it was just that bad.

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
IR2 was good Scarlett Johansen is H O T ... Nightmare on Elm Street was a major flop... i love the old ones... i glad i didnt waste my money to go see it in the theaters...

x ynot

Reaction score
i did but i had to pay for 2 people to go

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Iron Man 2 was good. I liked the first one better, but the second one definitely did it's job as a follow up. As for Nightmare On Elm street, I thought it was actually really good. Everyone who is comparing the first one with this one is obviously not getting the point. It's like the new Batman movies. It's a modern day interpretation of a story from the past. Also, the scenes and the CGI made the movie that much better.

x ynot

Reaction score
i never saw the first nightmare one elm st so i thought i was good the only part that made me jump was when he drove into the ditch because i sleep drive all the time haha

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
Saw both.

Iron Man 2 was good, better than the first, I feel.

Nightmare on Elm street...well, scared the piss out of me. Sat in those D-Box seats. I never saw the first. I'm a total puss when it comes to horror films.

Top Bottom