Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is the X-Runner your only vehicle (DD For ALL Seasons)?

• Total voters

shaX 07

Reaction score

I put in the DD for all seasons just so those who may have a 2nd car that they don't drive or it's their wife's, or whatever.. Just want to see how many are using their XR's for ALL seasons as their daily driver.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
The X is my daily driver. My other car is a 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 Convertible (see sig). That one is an on going project car. My wife drives a 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
For now it is my daily driver but hoping that cahnges soon, might be looking into gettung a wrangler if i can find a good price on one

eXuser01

Reaction score
this is all i got i might be picking up a 98 s10 that needs a clutch fix it and then get a car cover for the truck and drive it on sundays ahah

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
ya and seriously considering gettin a 4 banger auto for a DD

gearhead899

Reaction score
i gotta 96' 4runner for when its raining or snowing, its for sale tho, i kinda dont wanna sell it cause then ill have to drive the XR in the bad weather:thumpdown:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Got my 13yr old Mazda and 16yr old bike as the commuters. The X is a weekend vehicle... except this week, I've been driving it to work every day because I've been giving a coworker rides to work and back home, he got into a nasty dirt bike wreck and shattered his collarbone. With his brace/sling, he can't get into the Mazda (too low).

Last edited:

05runner

Reaction score
Nope its my third vehicle. I have another car and a motorcycle. but i will say its what i drive the most, Due primarily right now to weather.:top:

DJmckay

Reaction score
yeah right now it is all i dve but i am looking into getting a 4 banger taco for a DD for the snow and things like that. I just hope i can find a good price on one :dontknow:

morcheez

Reaction score
i enjoy my x everyday ...rain or shine its all good ..besides i love bathing her :biggrin:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I have my daily driver and its not really a beater I love to drive my integra, Golf, and the X. Of course I love to drive the X the most.

project-c2

Reaction score
Depends what I feel like driving. I mainly use the X everyday. And then the Civic or ride my 05 GSXR 1000. Depends on the weather.:biggrin:

Natas

Reaction score
I usually drive the X, but when it's nice temps and dry I'm always on the bike! :top:

jsmsailing

Reaction score
Just a toy. Daily is a '97 Geo Prizm (disguised Toyota Corolla). Lender truck is my old '96 Tacoma with 210,000 miles.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
X is my weekend warrior, my DD is a 1988 Nissan Sentra... 35mpg :rock:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Why do so many of you only use the X as a weekend warrior? Just curious because if I buy an XR it's going to be my one and only (hate paying for multiple cars/trucks/vehicles).

morcheez

Reaction score
Why do so many of you only use the X as a weekend warrior? Just curious because if I buy an XR it's going to be my one and only (hate paying for multiple cars/trucks/vehicles).

i agree...i couldnt bare paying all this money for my truck and not drive it...one day when im rich i will get a nice car and then my x will be my will be my weekend car ...i dont want to be driving a pile o crap everyday no matter how good the gas mileage is...unless of course i had a sweet civic like miguel:biggrin:

blazinx

Reaction score
me and my fiance both share it b/c thats all we have

Top Bottom