Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

is this small pull fast ?

lamia2super

Reaction score
would you guys consider this little pull to 90mph fast? still feels a little slow to me. slow shift because she grinds her gears -.-

I have whitebeauty old kit installed with a Uconn that was installed the other day

http://youtu.be/u3LLY-tlWkg

NEW pull after fixing some issues. 30-90mph

http://youtu.be/YVfUFn4RxHs

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Not bad at all, but I do see a few lights on the dash that might be a problem, one in particular :frown:

Gadget

Reaction score
Very respectable.

What is the MIL on for??

G

Can XR

Reaction score
I would say it is pretty fast. But I would look into why the CEL is on. Might be holding you back

lamia2super

Reaction score
Check engine light is on for a bad o2 sensor that I need to replace(already bought a replacement). The tire pressure light is on because I'm missing a tpms.

Just finished connecting the 7th injector today so lets see how it runs once I update the map on it.

I also swapped the jetting of my nitrous kit to a small 30 wet shot, but not sure if I want to continue spraying it. If I do I've been thinking about adding meth to that nitrous shot.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Yah, it seems ok to me too. I watched a few videos to compare and it seems about right.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
New pull 3rd gear to redline 40-95mph

With the 7th connected. looks like it took 9 seconds to get from 40 to 90 mph

http://youtu.be/J_h89HtjmJE

That still seems a little slow for what mods you have. What is your AFR numbers on a pull like that? I think your UCONN could use some tuning. I don't think that is as fast as mine and all I have is the TRD S/C + 2.85+underdrive +reflash and extremely high altitude which takes away around 1.5 pounds of boost.

lamia2super

Reaction score
That still seems a little slow for what mods you have. What is your AFR numbers on a pull like that? I think your UCONN could use some tuning. I don't think that is as fast as mine and all I have is the TRD S/C + 2.85+underdrive +reflash and extremely high altitude which takes away around 1.5 pounds of boost.

probably as I'm thinking its a base map and usually 10.5-10.7 (i still need to recalibrate my wideband and replace a bad o2)----- Stiegemier modded trd s/c with 2.6 pulley, 61lb injectors, 7th, lpfp, urd intake, headers, exhaust.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
probably as I'm thinking its a base map and usually 10.5-10.7 (i still need to recalibrate my wideband and replace a bad o2)----- Stiegemier modded trd s/c with 2.6 pulley, 61lb injectors, 7th, lpfp, urd intake, headers, exhaust.

Do you have a boost gauge too? Also did you buy the UCON directly from G? If you did he would probably take a look at your map and maybe make some changes for you. I'm not the best with tuning stuff but I would probably talk to SDXrunner619 or what ever the drifter Kevin's user name is. He knows his shit and could point you in the right direction much better than me. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Are your wheels/tires the stock diameter or larger?

lamia2super

Reaction score
Are your wheels/tires the stock diameter or larger?

Do you have a boost gauge too? Also did you buy the UCON directly from G? If you did he would probably take a look at your map and maybe make some changes for you. I'm not the best with tuning stuff but I would probably talk to SDXrunner619 or what ever the drifter Kevin's user name is. He knows his shit and could point you in the right direction much better than me. :top:

stock, its a base map scott uploaded and no boost gauge. little tweaking and it should run good. remember this was just a 3rd gear low rpm pull, which could also be the reason it looked so slow

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Need to get a good 40-90 acceleration vid, once it is all tweaked. I'll add it into the thread

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

I have been chit chatting with him on fb, hes heard my $.02 on his "problem". :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
It does seem slow but I think it's because of the 1-2 shift, looks like it pulled pretty good in second :biggrin:

Top Bottom