Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It just mite be time

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
well guys after work today im goin to get paper work done and see where ill be at for trading in the X for a 2008 trailblazer SS..The SS is fully loaded and when i went to check it out i fell in love with it, So like i said if the price is right and the payments are where i need them to be im goin to let go of the X. ill update this thread later tonight if i can with pics if this deal goes right . I just thought i would let you guys no

hiflyer

Reaction score
that would be one vehicle I would trade my X in for....

but not for a while yet ;)

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Hope all works out in your favor! :top:

Tapp

Reaction score
well a lot of us are hitting a point its time to do something different...

Best of luck to you man

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I am interested to know what values are being given on trade, I didn't like what I got offered so I kept my truck instead of trading for a new Camaro. Good luck with your deal!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Nice ride to consider. Good luck!

I am interested to know what values are being given on trade, I didn't like what I got offered so I kept my truck instead of trading for a new Camaro. Good luck with your deal!

What were you offered?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, from a 40mph roll a TRD Supercharged X-Runner will beat a stock TBSS. :laugh: Second thoughts?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Nice ride to consider. Good luck!

What were you offered?

Was offered $14k, I had 32k miles on the truck at that time. The offer was for the truck striped down to stock other than the trd s/c. That doesn't even cover the mods that would have been done to the Camaro before I even took delivery.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I will get 15 for mine with s/c or ill keep it

XRwannabe

Reaction score
When I was looking at new STi last year I was offered 18.5K at trade in with 38K on the clock. Granted I'm a 4x4 but still sounds low.

07SWB

Reaction score
18.5k for your truck with 38k on it is awesome.. I got 17.5 for my xrunner with 27k on it.. traded it in with brand new tires too..

Ace, good luck on the tbss, nothin like lsx power..

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
the guy offered me 14K for the truck but he would budge on the price so i had to let go of the deal ..im going today to check out another one . the reason is i just want to move on to something else . the guy who im goin to see is a friend of the family so hes said hes going to give me a good deal

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I hope it all works out for you bro. But i did see all these comments about racing from a roll. That aint racing. Heads up, balls to the wall is racing. :rockon:

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
DID YOU GET TEH tbss?

nah brotha i had to pass on it ..one dealer told me that for his tbss for 27K that if i put 5k down cash and my truck as a trade in the payments would be $700+ a month so i laughed at him and walked out:bird:

Top Bottom