Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Items left over from truck

KETCHUP

Reaction score
1gr alumunim oil fill off a 06 4 runner-$12.00shipped

Interested. Wanted!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok sweet, if I am next in line I will take em, pm is comming your way

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Check the time of my pm please, I should be second inline by minutes. Haha. I dont mean to be a dick here Corey but I think my mod list is a little shorter than yours. Hahaha.

Last edited:

earnesje

Reaction score
Check the time of my pm please, I should be second inline by minutes. Haha. I dont mean to be a dick here Corey but I think my mod list is a little shorter than yours. Hahaha.

I chose who gets the headlights, not you. Why do you guys got fight over this stuff,Geez.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Powertrip? I control who gets this stuff mothersucker.
Hahaha. Im not even gona try to start something here. Beefing through chat is something Ill leave to you and the other little girls.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Bump for a good seller. got the pop n lock in the mail today. thanks!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Headlights r sold already ya? Ill be interested if not sold already! Also is the dtrl reply oem one? Is it a drop in/easy to replace? What is need to install the dtrl relay?

earnesje

Reaction score
Headlights r sold already ya? Ill be interested if not sold already! Also is the dtrl reply oem one? Is it a drop in/easy to replace? What is need to install the dtrl relay?

Headlights are sold already. Dtrl is a flasher relay and a harness, you just replace your stock flasher relay and install the harness and you will have daytime running headlights. It's the turn signals that remain on.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Is that a factory/oem one? Or is it a home made one u did urself?

Top Bottom