Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's Friday!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Don't forget to spend time with your mother!

Plans for this weekend? I don't have any plans :(

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
I procrastinated all month and found out last night mothers day is Sunday. Fml

sinister07

Reaction score
I procrastinated all month and found out last night mothers day is Sunday. Fml

Haha. Too funny. I have been there. Only reason I was on top of it this year is because it's my wife's first mothers day. Our plans? Do absolutely nothing

xrgilly

Reaction score
x meet tomorrow, then brunch at my parents then off to dinner at the in-laws sunday

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
I'm 2k miles from mine :( so I have a cute teacup flower plant thing and tear jerker card (outta character for me) on the way.. I gave my step dad a couple ideas though haha

butters607

Reaction score
My moms in nc. So I'm gonna play a round of golf in her honor!!!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Not much just got outta school. Gonna work on my truck, give my mom a nice lunch on mothers day, and she's also getting married on tuesday so I'm having to follow up on those obligations. After that back to the old grind, make money and wrench on my truck.

Toon714

Reaction score
just gonna call my mums and wish her the best and let her know i sent her some money. lol

triumphx

Reaction score
You aint got no job..you aint got shit to do...im gonna....Take the moms fishing ha

5000XD

Reaction score
Ordered my mom some stuff online but my cargo did not arrive on time (what's new). FAIL!

Bringing her some nice flowers and my best smile on sunday :)

Murderface

Reaction score
I see my mom every morning when she comes over to watch my kids so I can leave for work, we're very close and I will be at her house on Sunday.

My wife asked me what I was getting her and my reply was " ur not my mom why would I buy U a mothers day present"? She didn't like that comment much but I will get her something with a card signed from my 2 girls

Zibilich

Reaction score
^ too great!

I am getting my moms vehicle professionally detailed to the tee... And taking her out to eat!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
My moms is in prison so I might just write her a letter n send some cash for commissary.

Top Bottom