Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Its gotta go

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I may be interested in the bigger pair of eyelids, if you could can you measure how far they go down( over the turn signal) I bought and painted a set but think they are too big, I am hoping these are the smaller set that I am after:top:

if you end up getting another set i may want to buy the ones you have now. That is if you want to sell them lol. text me if this happens :)

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I had the TRex 2 eyelids. This is how far down they go.

Thanks for posting up man but like I said I already do own the trex2 eyelids and paid to hae a shop paint them and I think they are too big for me.

I am looking for trex1's like this
DSCN5316-1.jpg

looks like there is enough interest in these though, so I will probably head back to egay, just wanted to help a member is all lol.

With the bad luck Christ... Err murderface has been having I hope he picks these up!

spdstyl

Reaction score
all the eye lids are gone.... the hids are from the website theretrofitsource.com and they are the morimotos with angle eyes

spdstyl

Reaction score
6k projectors

i think they are the morimoto brand

Last edited:

Roby124

Reaction score
Thanks for posting up man but like I said I already do own the trex2 eyelids and paid to hae a shop paint them and I think they are too big for me.

DSCN5316-1.jpg

looks like there is enough interest in these though, so I will probably head back to egay, just wanted to help a member is all lol.

With the bad luck Christ... Err murderface has been having I hope he picks these up!

is that your X? I realy like the color those rims. any more pics?!?!:biggrin:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
hottacoX said:

Those are the 2's in that pic. They go down the same distance on the small grill triangle as mine.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Not my truck that is tunedx's truck, the rims are a Lexus colour.

Hmmmm maybe then I ordered the 2 and got 3's..... Back to my original question then, can somebody measure how far down the trex2's actually come down so I can compare...

Edit: I guess I should quit thread jacking and start my own!

GLWTS op:top:

spdstyl

Reaction score
keep thread jacking an we can start a new trend come on all the cool kids are doing it

elynor_v

Reaction score
If you've still got the black and red arm rest covers, I'll take those.

Top Bottom