Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Its Up!! Yes Yes Yes Yesss!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Called toyota today spoke with my service advisor about the condition of my truck and what the financial damage was going to be.fred told me to talk to ricky(ace wrench) showed up at 2 pm spoke with ricky. shop rate 85.00 per hour @ 36 hrs t/s time do the math. my heart fell to the floor.found out behind the scenes negotiations were involved in my situation.my service mgr took care and to say made me the sweetest deal of a life time.
what i will disclose the figure was about 1/4th what it should have been.
I paid the 100.00 deductable for the extended warranty on the cluster.
the cluster is normally $365.00 out the door.the rest of the total went to my ace wrench ricky,who told me " sit on your hands" leave electrical mods to me .you want it done call me and we'll do them at my house.
all I can say is I wish you guys had the dealer I have cause they are without a doubt #1 with me.they rate 2 :top: :top: up!! thanks k.p.toyota ! you rule!:adore:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Called toyota today spoke with my service advisor about the condition of my truck and what the financial damage was going to be.fred told me to talk to ricky(ace wrench) showed up at 2 pm spoke with ricky. shop rate 85.00 per hour @ 36 hrs t/s time do the math. my heart fell to the floor.found out behind the scenes negotiations were involved in my situation.my service mgr took care and to say made me the sweetest deal of a life time.
what i will disclose the figure was about 1/4th what it should have been.
I paid the 100.00 deductable for the extended warranty on the cluster.
the cluster is normally $365.00 out the door.the rest of the total went to my ace wrench ricky,who told me " sit on your hands" leave electrical mods to me .you want it done call me and we'll do them at my house.
all I can say is I wish you guys had the dealer I have cause they are without a doubt #1 with me.they rate 2 :top: :top: up!! thanks k.p.toyota ! you rule!:adore:

congrats, if I ever get any problems I might need to drive up there

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
should you have to see fred tell him I sent you and tell him you want ricky to do the work.your x will be in the best hands it will ever be in besides yours!!:top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
should you have to see fred tell him I sent you and tell him you want ricky to do the work.your x will be in the best hands it will ever be in besides yours!!:top:

thats for sure thx for the info :top:

XPC_XR

Reaction score
I missed it, what happened to your truck?

EDIT: Nevermind I found the thread.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
to make a long story short... shorted the accesory plug in overhead compartment its the hot ignition on wire "pink with white stripe" to ground which shorted out gauge cluster and disabled my cruise control.and thru a check engine light with a cruise control failure.probably blew about 8 different fuses altogether.ecu's, a/c,power windows,stereo,guage lighting....etc.

boneman840

Reaction score
Glad to hear your rolling again Dog.I saw your truck on the lift the other day when I was getting my oil changed glad you got it worked out.Quick question are your foglights tinted or are those new lenses?:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
its actually called lamin-x 15mm film much like the eyelids but thicker.:top:

boneman840

Reaction score
sweet thanks dog I love the look of the yellow lenses:top: See ya round O.P.:rock:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
we need to make a run somewhere one of these weekends.:top:

XRobber

Reaction score
come to the Clearwater meet guys!
Grats on getting the truck back Jon

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
i'm considering it seriously although I'm going to be short about 200.00 next month due to mileage pay loss due to my truck being down for 8 days.:top: thanks rob! it feels good to be back up!:top:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
glad you got it fixed,and it didnt cost you what you thought:top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
yeah my boys at k.p. hooked me up righteously.could have been a financial disaster!:top:

Top Bottom