Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I've got the golden ticket!!!!...well, not really...

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Yup, you guessed it...I got more citations...

Story: Was driving home last night from 'Mai Tai' last night, had a few beers to drink and drove casually towards home in hk. Next thing I know cop pulls me over and suspects me of DUI. Passed the DUI test and he went on to look over the taco. Got more citations and gotta go court...
brickknock.gif
seems like he saw my interior blue lights when it turned on when the door opened
evil.gif
brickknock.gif

However, the main reason I was pulled over was because my rear parking lights were not on but the rear brake lights seemed to work. Went home and found out the fuse was blown
brickknock.gif
brickknock.gif
brickknock.gif
definitely contesting this. But don't you just hate when this happens...

Here's something interesting...he also cited me for having RED turn signals in the rear, he said it's supposed to be amber color. wtf!?I asked him howcome BMWs, Hondas are able to have red turn signals in the rear? He said it's okay because they are stock....wtf right?!
lol.gif

brah, and I wasn't even in waikiki rolling by the rookies to get this one like my past two haha :motz:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man, the more stories that I hear - I am realizing that Hawaii cops are TOUGH. It seems like they'll cite you guys for ANYTHING. :thumpdown:

Tapp

Reaction score
wow thats a bummer bro!! i cant believe some of these cops.. there just jealous!

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Wow man... That really sucks! It definitely sounds like they were out to get you.... :thumpdown:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Did this guy just become a cop or what?!... he sounds like a prick

Especially the amber turn signals. That's BS.

Shanes56

Reaction score
WOW I told that one to my uncle who is an CHP motorcycle cop and he laughed and said he must have not met his quota!! can that be true, because if it was I would find out when there quotas are due and be the best driver ever, or just not drive for that week.

lei_boy

Reaction score
seen you today dogg down buy kasiser high f*** the cops down hea

Natas

Reaction score
:hmmmm2:Did the Va. State police train those cops? :dontknow::motz:

Good luck fighting those bro!! :top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
that total BS

what if your deck has blue buttons:dontknow:

I hate cops

lei_boy

Reaction score
no my uncle is a cop and even he said most cops are butt-heads mostly the new recuit kine but that is a junk ticket court stinks

BlackCat

Reaction score
I wonder if there is any recourse against a cop for "bad decision making" ... I wonder if there is any way of getting a particular cop's citation record ... and if it looks worrisome, reporting it to their department's Internal Affairs ?

Top Bottom